Small in stature, large in effect

Should Know Betterer

Hi there, I'm currently running a .8x.6x.7 tiny tent, I've got 2 mystery autos from a Sweets 10mix auto pack on the go, day 11, using LST method,  would you have any suggestions for good with a small space and ok with lst strains. I am a big fan of your strains and you have been my go to seed company for a good few years now, thanks

:bong:

• Like 2

Cheers mate!

Thanks for your message. I'm not sure if I understood you right, but I think you are seeking advice in regards to autoflowering strains for LST, right?

If so, I would recommend Cream Mandarine XL Auto®, Purple Punch OG XL Auto® or Big Devil XL Auto®. We usually do not recommend LST for autoflowering strains but in your case, with such a small area, it may very well make sense.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

Oh... and by the way,

After you read this, I will move it to the Sweet Seeds® source subforum, as it is now in the Articles, Events and Interviews, which is not the correct place for this subject.

Sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 1