Black Cream auto and Red Strawb Banana auto - are these dwarf strains?

moj

Hi, I've grown Cream Caramel auto outside here in the shite UK climate and whilst the bud itself was very pleasing the yield was amongst the worst I've ever had from an autoflower, and well below the three other strains growing alongside her which turned out significantly larger plants (all plant had same nutes; medium; pot size; and positon in garden).

I understand this isn't too abnormal as Cream Caramel seems to be known for being a dwarf auto, can anyone please tell me if Black Cream and Red Strawberry Banana autos are similarly dwarf strains, or are they more typical of standard-size contemporary auto plants - I did look at the info on the website which looks more promising, but can anyone confirm from personal experience?

Also, I currently have some S.A.D. auto seeds in the fridge I was planning to grow outside, but after seeing the performance of the Cream Caramel I think I'll save them for a SOG grow indoors. Would I be correct in my assumption that this strain is of similar yield and stature to Cream Caramel auto?

• Like 1

Just now, moj said:

Cream Caramel auto outside here

Alright there, :hippy:

It may be the case that the auto didn’t develop well giving you a shit yield, we’re the others growing with her autos too?

Dont get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with growing autos if that’s your thing, but you might be better off growing photos as there is more control over size which equates to yield.

Take to easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

Just now, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there, :hippy:

It may be the case that the auto didn’t develop well giving you a shit yield, we’re the others growing with her autos too?

Dont get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with growing autos if that’s your thing, but you might be better off growing photos as there is more control over size which equates to yield.

Take to easy. Jj :yinyang:

Thanks JJ, yep all autos, I don't grow photos outside because of surrounding garden floodlights I'm powerless to do anything about. The CC yielded around just 40% of two of the other strains and 55% of the third one. The yield of autos is, generally, plenty for me; one season's-worth of bud lasts me well over a year anyway so it's cool. I'm just filtering through the strains atm trying to find what I do and don't like.

• Like 2

I've found Sweet Seeds autos to be generally quite squat in nature, not always though. But nice smoke nonetheless. Dutch Passion ones tend to be a little larger and they might need a few extra weeks to get there.

• Like 3

Hey!

Keep in mind CC Auto is almost a pure Indica strain, with a medium size. If you are looking for a bigger plant, you could try some of these:

Red Strawberry Banana Auto®, Cream Mandarine XL Auto®, Crystal Candy XL Auto®, Gorilla Girl XL Auto (or Red gorilla), Jack 7 XL auto, Sweet Amnesia Haze XL auto

and Runtz XL Auto.

As you can see, XL Auto could be the best option for you.

I hope this helps you and we hope you enjoy your harvest ;)

• Like 3

Cream mandarine worked well outdoors,not midgets for sure,they just entered flower on Pic. 5 on the right are mandarins

gallery_24254_11073_178666.jpg

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Clubs said:

I've found Sweet Seeds autos to be generally quite squat in nature, not always though. But nice smoke nonetheless. Dutch Passion ones tend to be a little larger and they might need a few extra weeks to get there.

Yeah my CC was very nice to vape, excellent bud. Got a couple of DP strains on my shortlist, one of the larger yielders I refered to earlier was a DP strain too. Cheers fella!

1 hour ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Hey!

Keep in mind CC Auto is almost a pure Indica strain, with a medium size. If you are looking for a bigger plant, you could try some of these:

Red Strawberry Banana Auto®, Cream Mandarine XL Auto®, Crystal Candy XL Auto®, Gorilla Girl XL Auto (or Red gorilla), Jack 7 XL auto, Sweet Amnesia Haze XL auto

and Runtz XL Auto.

As you can see, XL Auto could be the best option for you.

I hope this helps you and we hope you enjoy your harvest ;)

Thanks Jaypp, I'm currently looking for a sleep-inducing indica so finding one with a good yield may take some time. Red Strawb Banana auto had fair amount of reviewers on Growdiaries scoring it as 'sleepy' (as did Black Cream; Cream Caramel; and SAD autos) so I think I'll put that on my shortlist. I've also some Jack 47 XL auto beans in the fridge atm but not looking for a racey sat-dom just at the minute, will save those for a bit later - reviews look promising though.

37 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

Cream mandarine worked well outdoors,not midgets for sure,they just entered flower on Pic. 5 on the right are mandarins

gallery_24254_11073_178666.jpg

Thanks for the tip, HK, nice collection there! I've read good things about Cream Mandarine, not quite the high I'm looking for atm but I might give her a run in the future.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Have you looked at our in-house breeder paniks autos?

This auto wedding cake sounds just like what your after...and the seeds are less than half the price of dp

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/product/auto-wedding-cake-2/

Cheers Stu, yeah I did take a look already. The WC does sound nice but I think the Mazar just about edges it for me. I've grown Maz photos in the past, which helped sway me a bit.

• Like 1