Freeze fresh trim?

AnonyMice

Yup - i used to save up a few grows worth of trim to make bho or budder out of it as a single grows didnt make that much

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 5

I got my Cheese x Blue Digiberry trim in the freezer atm, waitng for house to get colder so i have longer to work in though the printing screen :yep:

• Like 2

Fresh frozen is possible Diamonds and sauce... eh..

Makes some of the best damn meds anyone can afford

:)

Just make sure if ya freeze lots..to make sure the fridge doesnt open by mistake when yer away..:mellow::wallbash: like what happened to me with 6 pounds  of bud..:doh:

as fresh goes to shit fasts in a bag in heat

• Like 3

I have some in the freezer in a paper bag, its made some of my food smell like weed. 

i was eating a burger bun the otherday and i couldnt work out why it smelt of weed until i rememberedlol

Might want to try a sealed plastic bag 

• Like 1

Thanks guys :) 

@gb1 what is ‘diamonds and sauce’? Will look into it. The trim has been pretty decent in butter so far 

@Bobcharlieeeee mine is in a plastic shopping bag.. I know plastic & weed aren’t a good mix for some reason but I’m thinking freezing stops whatever nasty chemical reaction that occurs between plastic/THC normally (if you can’t tell I dunno much about it lol

but did the taste of weed improve your burger? lol 

• Like 1

@AnonyMice If its just trim i wouldnt even think twice about plastic, i thought if the trim was frozen it wouldnt smell / transfer smells. it still does somehow hahahha

Weirdly, the bread and weed smell almost tasted abit like beer. so it wasnt too bad actually. 

My misses even said "do these smell like weed?" not knowing i keep them in the same place. I just said "no??" with a sheepish looklol

iv got to re think my trim storage now 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

iv got to re think my trim storage now 

Is she unaware of the growing? How is that possible lol 

beer weed bread.. not bad haha. Mine is in a compartment by itself 

@AnonyMice nah shes fully aware, NOTHING gets past her. i mean NOTHINGlol, out of site out of mind

she doesnt partake, and my weed hobby interfering with her food would tip her over the edgelol

3 hours ago, AnonyMice said:

Thanks guys :) 

@gb1 what is ‘diamonds and sauce’? Will look into it. The trim has been pretty decent in butter so far 

@Bobcharlieeeee mine is in a plastic shopping bag.. I know plastic & weed aren’t a good mix for some reason but I’m thinking freezing stops whatever nasty chemical reaction that occurs between plastic/THC normally (if you can’t tell I dunno much about it lol

but did the taste of weed improve your burger? lol 

medium.IMG_1724.JPG.d7270c443844df2c7a43

first picture is purged diamonods,,,

Second is diamonds .....making in sauce,....,terp sauce, :) 

You need a closed loop system to make it properly 

I stopped :smokin:..the stuff is just Way to good lol ,,,

'To much of a good things kinda deal eh :)

• Like 1