just a question

The Villan

Have seen lots of grows in large tents and temps up around 29/30C but never seen how the tent is heated. I know what is used etc.etc but never seen a grow diary which actually shows the heaters ? or maybe I aint looking well enough :)

I am in a block built shed and have a space that allows me to place the greenhouse heater to blow on the plants but some of the grows actually fill the tents, so where the fuck is the heater :)

Vill

pissed off after the score today so am letting me mind wander off the game :)

Edited by The Villan

Just now, The Villan said:

so where the fuck is the heater :)

Mine is placed in the gap between the trays, firing straight forward. That way the root balls are at either side of the flow of air from the (fan) heater and not in its direct path. There'll be an imagine in my gallery/diary.

• Like 1

my heated intake is just above the pots between the plants, i had a small 500 watt fan heater in there before, but it was difficult to have it far enough from any plants as to not damage the leaves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GSZZ said:

Mine is placed in the gap between the trays, firing straight forward. That way the root balls are at either side of the flow of air from the (fan) heater and not in its direct path. There'll be an imagine in my gallery/diary.

Spotted it :)

I've an oil radiator in a box behind my tent with a 4"duct pipe leading from the box into the tent, I use the extraction to pull the warm air in the bottom of the tent. Also have heat mats always set at 23c

• Like 1

Heat mat under the no till bed running off a probe in the soil and 2x 30cm tube heaters either side of the bed running off a probe at canopy level. I don't heat to anywhere near 29/30 though. At the moment I'm set to 25 lights off and 23 lights on (does creep up with the heat of the lights) in an effort to control stretch (negative DIF). Once stretch is over it will be 25°c for both lights on and off (again usually creeps up past that with lights on). 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1