Most consistent indica-leaning auto?

moj

I'm trying to make a shortlist of strains to try out with the goal of finding something to make some hacks with a pack of Dinafem Bubba Kush autos I've been saving. I'm looking for relatively uniform couchlock indica doms and was wondering if maybe Auto Mazar might fit the bill, or is there another RGSC strain that I might be better off with?

From experience  the RGSC Auto Mazar was impressive  , nice effect , easy grow and uniform , push it on a bit longer it was great.    

I ran it last year outdoors along with the auto Gelato ,  pics in my gallery.   

All the best with your choices mate and good luck with the hacks 

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, OldFord said:

From experience  the RGSC Auto Mazar was impressive  , nice effect , easy grow and uniform , push it on a bit longer it was great.    

I ran it last year outdoors along with the auto Gelato ,  pics in my gallery.   

All the best with your choices mate and good luck with the hacks 

Cheers, Ford, and thanks for the mini-review. Sounds like it might be worth giving them a run - I'll check out your Mazars in a bit . I did grow some Dutch Passion photos back in the early 00s which were fantastic but the recent reports I've read don't sound too convincing; looks like they've meessed around a bit over the years so I'm hoping the RGSC version might be a bit closer to how she used to be. Fingers x'd

• Like 1