Pot size for very small (0.35 sq meter) grow? - rtw drip system

moj

I've been thinking about giving coco a go but hand-watering every day, for the entire grow, isn't for me. After a bit of reading run-to-waste drippers on a timer sounds like it may be the least arse-ache-y solution, so I'm going to give it a go, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what pot size would be best. I'm planning on using a very small grow space in an Ikea wardrobe I'll be converting, a mere 0.35 square meters of room (under a 200W LED lamp) so I'm going to go with autos in the hope things won't get too cramped. Was thinking 3 or 4 girls squeezed in, even that may be too many but fuck it one experimental grow wont hurt just to see how it turns out. Being autos I want to get them in their final pots within the first couple of weeks; what pot size do you chaps think could work best in such a set-up?

If I wanted to I could just about squeeze 6 x 11 litre square pots in there, but that's probably going a bit far.

Edited by moj
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mr mcgregor said:

6 x 11 ltr lots in 0.35m............really ????

Not with coco no, shit would get out of hand very quickly. I have grown 8 girls in 11 litre tubs in just 0.5 sqm, with soil, under an air-cooled 400w HPS in the past with decent results though.

I think for this coco adventure I'm leaning towards 4 pots no bigger than 6.5 litres, maybe as little as 5.

Edited by moj

8 hours ago, Shumroom said:

What are the dimensions of your groom?

Atb

:yinyang:

The one I'm planning to make for the coco run will be 74 x 48 cm. Height 180.

Edited by moj
  • Like 1