Hello first grower here, 

currently in 3 weeks of flowering 

Nutrients I’m using 

Per 20L

Tomato feed 80ml

canna PK 13/14 8ml

canna A & B 80 & 80ml

VITALINK HEAT 8ml 

Iknow this is too much I just got given all this but what will I need to cut out ? 

I'd cut your tomato feed out, and your PK13/14 and whatever the vitalink heat is. 

I'm on week 8 of flower and only ever used canna A&B and feck all else. EC was aroumd 1.3/1.5 and im flushing now as they'll be ready within a week or so. 

Dunno what medium ya using but in theory ya basic nutes is all you need

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Benjj said:

what will I need to cut out

Like @GSZZ said everything except Canna A&B, do your first run with the basic nutrients as there are less chances you will do something wrong. If you find yourself interested in more complicated stuff later on, you will have loads of time to research whatever without having compromised your first run :)

3 hours ago, Darknight420710 said:

I'd cut your tomato feed out, and your PK13/14 and whatever the vitalink heat is. 

I'm on week 8 of flower and only ever used canna A&B and feck all else. EC was aroumd 1.3/1.5 and im flushing now as they'll be ready within a week or so. 

I’ll do that thank you and the vitalink heat is supposed to stop the plants stressing out if they go very low temperature as I was just waiting on a tube heater to arrive 

20 hours ago, Darknight420710 said:

Still got a 20L mix should I throw that out and make a fresh mix ? 

I wouldn't throw it out, do you have any other plants you can slosh it on? A lawn?

But absolutely mix up fresh feed for yer cannabis, yeah.

:yinyang:

I wouldnt add anything more and just go to your basic A&B, are you checking your Ph and EC levels going in and coming out as that's something recommended in coco .

Edited by Darknight420710
Post 1111