Making hash

Weedle

@Weedle

Hi,

I have moved this thread into the hash and oil section as you will get more responses that way.

Essentially the first thing to decide is what you want the end product for, Smoking or edibles? This will to an extent dictate the method you use. 

If it’s hash that you want for smoking then you can’t go far wrong with a set of bubble bags. They can be used along with ice and cold water to separate the trichomes from the plant matter. The resulting gloop then needs to be completely dried before you then press it or just store it as powder to sprinkle in joints/bongs/vapes etc.

If you want stuff for edibles then imo it’s better to extract into the fat or solvent you are using whether it be butter, coconut oil (my preferred fat), MCT oil, ISO, grain alcohol etc. 

Most of the above methods are detailed here in the hash and oil section. 

What do you want the end product for Smoking or Eating? 

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Just now, lildaveham said:

@Weedle

Hi,

I have moved this thread into the hash and oil section as you will get more responses that way.

Essentially the first thing to decide is what you want the end product for, Smoking or edibles? This will to an extent dictate the method you use. 

If it’s hash that you want for smoking then you can’t go far wrong with a set of bubble bags. They can be used along with ice and cold water to separate the trichomes from the plant matter. The resulting gloop then needs to be completely dried before you then press it or just store it as powder to sprinkle in joints/bongs/vapes etc.

If you want stuff for edibles then imo it’s better to extract into the fat or solvent you are using whether it be butter, coconut oil (my preferred fat), MCT oil, ISO, grain alcohol etc. 

Most of the above methods are detailed here in the hash and oil section. 

What do you want the end product for Smoking or Eating? 

:yinyang:

Ok thank you. I did try to put this in that section but the website seems to not let me open up some of the other pages. Its been like it for a few weeks. When there is alot of answers to read it also won't allow me to go to the next page. So I can only read the 1st say about 10 answers. After that I cant read any more. Ive tried on different computers, tablets , still no luck

Haha and you still didn't answer the question lol

Smoking

Get yourself a trim bin and freeze your trim then knock the trichomes off on the trim bin, so you've a load of pollin, then take that and place between a plastic sheet, use a glass bottle and fill with boiling water. Then roll over the top repeat repeat repeat. your pollin tunes brown and sticky like old school black, remove roll over and repeat, repeat and wear oven gloves and repeat lol

It can take ages and took me nearly 1hr of constant rolling to get 1.5g lol but by fuck it was good 

Edibles

As above get so e butter I to a slow cooker abd enjoy

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 1

For hash ye cannae go wrong wi bubble bags ye can get a set for about a tenner off fleabay that last better than the old cheap ones used to

All ye need then is ice,trim a wooden spoon an some elbow grease :yep:

• Like 1