Flushing

Weedle

So i started flushing  im in coco, at 7 weeks flower. Im now at 9 weeks and 2 days but tricombes are still not ready. Ive always flushed for 14 days. But have obviously started to early this time. How quick can the tricombes change so I can crop as they have only had water now for 16 days. They are from cuttings and others report 9 week finish from the same mother. I know all variables in each grow will be different but how much difference would there be.

2 hours ago, Weedle said:

So i started flushing  im in coco, at 7 weeks flower. Im now at 9 weeks and 2 days but tricombes are still not ready. Ive always flushed for 14 days. But have obviously started to early this time. How quick can the tricombes change so I can crop as they have only had water now for 16 days. They are from cuttings and others report 9 week finish from the same mother. I know all variables in each grow will be different but how much difference would there be.

depends entirely on how they’ve been grown/environment/stress/temps/feeding/lightingjust to name a few. 

personally I’ve grown in coco for 13 years and the only time I flushed was when I was a noobie. 

now I tend to finish and harvest with an EC of around 0.6 of my base A/B. 

coco can deplete fairly quickly and if you flush for too long using plain water you can actually cause the plants to stall and never quite finish properly. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Weedle said:

What do you mean by flushing? - as your in coco you would only usually taper down your feed as they still need some feed towards the end.

• Like 1