Big Devil #2 - My second sweet seeds run

rolio

These have been a little more challenging than the +speed autos I ran last time just because they haven't been as uniform. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to spend for any LST, something I think this strain could benefit from. I have 3 really tall plants and 3 quite short ones.

However they're also super easy to grow, took some major temp swings due to power outage and didn't bother them.  

6/6 germination and no issues there whatsoever. 

I'll be back with another update when they're done in a week or so :)

large.allup.jpglarge.63147486a036f_week3(2).jpglarge.week3pic3.jpglarge.20220924_190632.jpglarge.20221016_092414.jpg

• Like 4

Hey Rolio,

Very nice, thanks for sharing this short but interesting grow diary. Great flowers, congrats :yep:

Yes, let us know how they finish. Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This wasn't a full diary as i already have one in the grow diaries section, this is more a little report for anyone else who happens look for it. I couldn't find much info before I grew them :)

They finished in 11 weeks from seed, could have gone a touch longer perhaps, but I was having humidity issues so had to chop. 

Another easy grow from sweet seeds, they took some abuse yet again but come good!

Its nice and strong, takes a little while to kick in then it's a pretty intense come up then settles into a real nice body high. Not guna put you to sleep in the middle of the day and mong you out but has that nice relaxing feel. I bet it's guna be lovely after a couple months cure. 

As the sweet seeds description says, it's a good plant for scrog because of its many side branches.. I didn't do them justice in this department, however. They certainly deserve the name 'big' for autoflowers. 

Thanks sweet seeds :skin_up:

large.week10_2.jpglarge.20221103_194944.jpglarge.20221103_204001.jpglarge.20221104_073044.jpglarge.20221119_110614.jpglarge.20221119_145253.jpglarge.20221119_185808.jpg

Edited by rolio
  • Like 2