ControlLED

Coco or compost generally in air pruning pots,

hand watered.

I haven't gotten around to making auto feeding system yet lol

I'd like to try the Hempy bucket and maybe even a no till bed at some point.

I enjoy trying different things to keep gardening interesting :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4

King coco innit :) gonna pot up me first ever hempy tonight and I have an irrigation timer coming tomorrow courtesy of my beautiful ma-maa. Hopefully fully automated coco in a few weeks!

• Like 2

home brewed top feed  rdwc system.

i love it, i yeild massively, buds are super tasty, and it didnt cost me a grand +, like an Alien system.

when i fancy a change i go with coco, from drippers

• Like 4

I Switch between Rockwool Mini cubes (croutons), and Coco. But on coco for the foreseeable, with a dash of perlite.

DIY dripper system, feeding once a day. Very simple yet effective watering method, but I only run 4 plants maximum. Sometimes even one

I think top feed drain to waste is simple with either coco Rockwool. I Haven't see a lot of difference between the two truth be told.

• Like 2

100l living soil pot, 3 blumat carrots with 2 distribution drippers on each. 220w led.

Easy to maintain with cover crops and top dressing. Zero waste as it all goes back into the pot for worm food.

:bong:

• Like 3

I use my own diy top feed, re-circulating, medium free (almost) system...

'Mish-Mash' and the newer upgraded 'Gavie' systems is what I've dubbed them...there are threads on both in my profile...:yep:

• Like 3

Compost and a bottle of Maxicrop tomato feed, maybe some fish mix is all I use. I've got very limited time to spend on my plants so dump the solution in the trays to be soaked up. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

DIY RTW coco system with automatic waste pump into drainage. Fill it up and forget about it

Edited by BushDoctoR
  • Like 1

Hand watering coco at mo but hydro system wise have to be nft’s used then for years explosive quick growth. Only downfall of them is you’ve gotta be on your game no room for fuck ups.

Tried most.. Found 15litre hempy pots in volkanics ( large perlite) works a treat on a table run to waste

Once got over complicated with a current culture system that achieved fantastic results.. But..air Pump issues - roots blocking circulation and the panic and worry of it happening again was too much for me lol