New Led Room (grow + cuttlings/mother)

420dutchie

I plans to start growing, this time with leds. (only got HPS exp from over 10years ago).

My setup is as follows:
120x120x200 Mars Hydro TSW2000 300W

60x60x140 Dryer

60x60x140 Mother plant Mars Hydro TS600 100W

60x40x40 propegator Secret Jardin Cosmorrow 20W

(might need a inline fan between the big tent and the dryer)

The only thing still missing is a filter and fan, according to the page  this one is enough for 600W, but is it really?

Edited by lildaveham
Edited to remove offsite links and Photos

That type of fans not so good a rvk 6inch high powered would be better than that mixed flow jobbie you linked. I also think the Mars  light would struggle covering that  flowering area fully also .

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 2

I know the ideal light is the TS3000, but its currently not available in the region + when its available its like double the price compared to the tsw2000. What amount of m3 do you suggest?

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2022 at 8:33 PM, 420dutchie said:

I know the ideal light is the TS3000, but its currently not available in the region + when its available its like double the price compared to the tsw2000. What amount of m3 do you suggest?

in a 1.2m/2 tent that is being used for vegging and clones/mother are then a Marshydro FCE3000 or FC3000 will veg that area perfectly. 

if you plan to flower in this area too then you would have to utilise 1m x 1m for the lights above to flower efficiently. 

if you wanted to flower aswell you could look at the 4800 versions of the lights above. 

you will most likely need something along the lines of RVK150A1 or VENTS VK 6” both around 450m3/h and run a speed controller to reduce fan speed when it’s cooler and to increase when it’s warmer months etc.