Hi All!

Wenobi

Just introducing myself. I was going to be taking up this hobby last year but unfortunately work life, etc... got in the way and after noticing the nutrients I bought previously. I've decided to revive this venture and purchase most, if not all the equipment I now need.

My first grow will be with Europa Seeds Cheeselicious. I do have some Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk Auto, but I will be saving that for another time.

I look forward to sharing a grow diary with yourselves and receiving feedback from both sides. :)

• Like 11

Hello and welcome :)

Its a hell of a hobby, weed may not be addictive but growing your own certainly is!!  I look forward to you getting a diary up (essential if you want help, feedback and acclaim)

To post photos follow this guide:-

• Like 7

Hi and welcome 

Only new to the forum myself but have gathered endless info from here over the years.... Really is the best place for sound advice and like minded people. Also getta look at the subbies seeds some of the seed offerings are unlike anything you'll find elsewhere at an incredible price. Gonna sub when I can scrap a spare hundred together not that I need any more seeds. 

Take it easy and best of luck with your grow. 

Ht :bong:

• Like 6