First time growing, some advice when to harvest please

Dabs

large.0138D45B-DCC1-43EA-8CC4-F1365FBF2F1D.jpegHiya 

So I messed the first post up - so here goes again.  Can someone please tell me how much longer I should leave this plant out until harvest.  It’s super lemon haze.  And it’s been 10 weeks of flowering. 

Many thanks in advance.  

• Like 1

Looks about done, thought the strain says late October - least the ones we grew did, look up the breeders and see when they say its ready, Ive helped my mate grow one of these in his garden he chopped a few days ago, was well behind this, only started flowering properly 7 or 8 weeks ago but his being outside and a small amount of budrot starting, I thought it better to take it down.. smokes not terrible tastes lovely.

Edited by Barry blunt

7 minutes ago, Barry blunt said:

Looks about done, thought the strain says late October - least the ones we grew did, look up the breeders and see when they say its ready, Ive helped my mate grow one of these in his garden he chopped a few days ago, was well behind this, only started flowering properly 7 or 8 weeks ago but his being outside and a small amount of budrot starting, I thought it better to take it down.. smokes not terrible tastes lovely.

Hiya Barry, 

Thank you very much for your reply, I’m thinking the same regarding harvesting, can you advise me what’s best to do?  I’ve read about letting it dry in a dark place for a week, is this normal?   I’m thinking about putting it in a box in my shed ?  

many thanks 

8 minutes ago, Keye said:

I'd agree it 'looks about done'. 

Good Work on getting this far! Top notch for your first ever grow.

Thank you very much. It’s been a great experience.  These plants are very needy lol 

That one doesn't look so done. 

You can harvest different parts of the plants at different times, if that suits the plant and yourself.

• Like 1