Rock resonator and Silver bullets

goldenbrown1

Hi everyone, I’m a title confused on whether I can use Rock Resonator in my RDWC system with hydro peroxide like silver bullets?  I’m usually all chemical and just adding a pk supplement a few times. Now the weather is cooler in the UK I may stop using silver bullets and add Rock Res to my tank. Any thoughts?  I’m using a chiller and I just think I’m wasting money on silver bullets anyway tbh. 

It used to have a pgr element years ago.I have used it many times in the last few years and it’s def not pgr. I have used a PGR before many years ago. . I can’t remember when they changed the solution but they did years ago because of law changes. Anyway I think it’s great stuff but I’m gunna stick to pk in my rdwc. Thanks for the responses. Cheers 

1 hour ago, goldenbrown1 said:

It used to have a pgr element years ago.

You learn something new everyday. Used to run a hydro shop about 5 -6 year ago and it used to say for ornamental use only so was going off that.

I'm guessing it's just another Brassinosteroid bio stim now.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...