harvesting in stages

le0n.v6

morning people

2 or 3 days away from harvest but didnt do too well with the defoliating as it all grew back thick in mid flower. was planning on harvesting in stages this time round to let the under canopy fatten up abit over the next 7-10 days as theres abit of under developed stuff in there..

my question is does this mean the top colas cant have the dark period before harvest if im doing it in stages?? or will i be ok switching lights back on after 3 days and letting the bottom half carry on?

did search on here for the answer but no joy, if its been disussed before can someone please point me in the right direction plz :)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, le0n.v6 said:

morning people

2 or 3 days away from harvest but didnt do too well with the defoliating as it all grew back thick in mid flower. was planning on harvesting in stages this time round to let the under canopy fatten up abit over the next 7-10 days as theres abit of under developed stuff in there..

my question is does this mean the top colas cant have the dark period before harvest if im doing it in stages?? or will i be ok switching lights back on after 3 days and letting the bottom half carry on?

did search on here for the answer but no joy, if its been disussed before can someone please point me in the right direction plz :)

Im strictly outdoors so may not be the best to answer lol      If it was me , just take the bits you want off directly after the daily dark period before light on ??     Makes sense and that way    A dark period between stages wont matter too much.    

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, OldFord said:

If it was me , just take the bits you want off directly after the daily dark period before light on ??     Makes sense and that way    A dark period between stages wont matter too much.    

This is what i do if needed:yinyang:

• Like 1

Just now, Personunknown said:

This is what i do if needed:yinyang:

I try not to get involved or give advice on the ... dark mysterious art of indoor growing lol       

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

I'll bite then. Why do you want a period of darkness before harvest?

I did think on it but thought i would let someone else lol      

• Like 2

3 hours ago, monkeypig said:

I'll bite then. Why do you want a period of darkness before harvest?

because i do pal :) whats it to you?