Silenced Revolution EC Vector Fan

KennyKen

I have a 6" Silenced Revolution EC Vector Fan which moves 796 m³/h and I'm thinkin of getting a new tent which is 1.5m x 3m x 2m. I'm wondering if the fan would be powerful enough? I'm thinking maybe in the winter but I'd probably need the 8" in the summer..?

My lights are 2x HLG 650R with 4" active intake coming from outside. The ducting goes through the ceiling, into to loft and out of the chimney which is about 10m away. There are no 90° bends in the ducting, just 1 bend as it goes through the ceiling of kinda 110/120°.

As usual, all opinions are considered.

Kenny K :smokin:

• Like 1

I have a 3m x 1.5 x 1.8 and run a lumatek 600w and a maxi 1050 led. I still run my 6" hyper fan with passive intakes. its fine. bit noisy when the fan steps up hence I bought a 10" vector v2 silenced but haven't yet rigged it up

I ran a similar tent extracting through the ceiling into the loft, was great, temps were great and stable

You gonna be running a diary?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sweettooth said:

I have a 3m x 1.5 x 1.8 and run a lumatek 600w and a maxi 1050 led. I still run my 6" hyper fan with passive intakes. its fine. bit noisy when the fan steps up hence I bought a 10" vector v2 silenced but haven't yet rigged it up

I ran a similar tent extracting through the ceiling into the loft, was great, temps were great and stable

You gonna be running a diary?

Thank you for letting me know. I'm still in the fence about the new tent. I think I'm going to set them up in my 2.4 tent and just dial them down a bit for now. I think I will run a diary once uve got everything set up :yep:

• Like 1