Extraction in 90 seconds and oil in 15 mins (supposedly).....

dan6

Hi. Just came across a site selling this machine called the PureDrop. Anyone heard of it/own one? Sounds excellent if it actually does what it says. This is what they claim it does.....

Infuse in 90 seconds with this revolutionary cannabis infusion machine 

What if you could make high-quality, solventless extract at home without spending hours? What if it was as easy to make cannabis oil as it is to brew a cup of coffee?

Extraction in just 90 seconds is the promise of PureDrop, a new type of at-home cannabis extraction machine that revolutionizes the process of making cannabis oils. PureDrop is the Nespresso of cannabis machines, a sleek, easy-to-use machine that makes luxuriously crafted oils available for every cannabis lover. 

With PureDrop, you don’t have to spend hours watching your cannabis decarb in the oven and infuse on the stove. In fact, the entire process of making oil with PureDrop takes 15 around minutes. With the touch of a button, PureDrop can activate, extract, and infuse your cannabis into oil. It’s that quick and easy. 

Dan

• Like 1

Guest anarchycamp

Personally I cant see enough on the old internet about it in terms of reviews, and theres a handful of sites pushing it. Probably run a mile, though it sounds the holy grail right?

I have visited the Cannigma website review. (other websites are available).

Personally, I would be dubious until I had evidence.

There are plenty of DIY ways to create Cannabis extracts, I have enjoyed many.

• Like 3

Just the fact it was nearly $800 and now it’s “reduced “ I’m not sure how they then sell for $420 is a pisstake. Of all the prices it had to be 420 ffs. 

What's wrong with standing on a pair of the missus' straightening irons?

Pretty sure that makes solventless in less than 15 minutes and for less than 30 quid (cheapo temp adjustable straighteners for the win)

Works for me :skin_up:

:yinyang: