light suggestion's

HappySADhu

Hi troops so I've got a cupboard I can work with for a grow.. space is a bit tight width wise but good headroom.. looking for light suggestion's..

35inch length but 17inch width..height isn't an issue.. was looking at the lumatek Attis 200w but it's to wide for my space.. budget 250 max.. will be going for a decent fan/extraction set up for stealth..

Tia..

Edited by HappySADhu

https://ledgrowlights.co.uk/collections/led-grow-lights/products/copy-of-the-jackson-250w-led-grow-light

https://ledgrowlights.co.uk/collections/led-grow-lights/products/the-jackson-nemesis-200w-led-grow-light 

https://ledgrowlights.co.uk/collections/led-grow-lights/products/eq-240w-led

There's a few options there ^^ that would suit your budget and footprint/canopy shape. 

I've ordered them according to what my own preference would be from those options but have a read and decide for yourself. 

Of course there are other possibly better options but most will exceed your stated budget by a good bit. 

They're all available from our site sponsors,

@Ledgrowlights-Adam @ledgrowlights-Craig 

who I'm sure will be able to help sort out your extraction at the same time and multiple purchases can sometimes attract an even more generous discount than usual. So definitely worth giving them a shout.

Hth dodgee

Edited by Dodgee
  • Like 2

Yup been in touch with Adam sent us a few links but looking for suggestions on actual lights . Cheers for the links fella will have a look .

Have a read through the diaries in the LED section. 

Then you can ask those who actually use each individual light :)

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Looks like you need something rectangular in shape to me.
Mine is rectangular and they do different sizes, might be something that fits the bill. It's a HortiOne.
ATB.

@HappySADhu

If your good at diy then there are lots of options, have a look at build guides if your interested ,theres a few online:yinyang:

Edited by Personunknown

10 hours ago, v12xjs said:

Looks like you need something rectangular in shape to me.
Mine is rectangular and they do different sizes, might be something that fits the bill. It's a HortiOne.
ATB.

Exactly m8 long n thin will have a look at you're suggestion cheers..

2 hours ago, Personunknown said:

@HappySADhu

If your good at diy then there are lots of options, have a look at build guides if your interested ,theres a few online:yinyang:

I was looking at Samsung LEDs but that could be worth a shot I've built lights for fish tanks before but not used heatsinks controllers etc.. but will have a look for guides to see if worth the hassle..

Cheers

• Like 1