New member, Old Grower

ryanrizzle1337

Hello everyone. I thought id put up a thread, introduce myself, and get my post count up.

I've been a long time lurker but growing for about 12 years :)

been running autos from fast buds for a few years (dont shoot me) and now looking to go back to mostly photo.

Looking forward to learning more and meeting lots of people!

What are people currently growing?

• Like 9

Welcome, kinda, bud :Dlol

1 hour ago, ryanrizzle1337 said:

been running autos from fast buds for a few years (dont shoot me) and now looking to go back to mostly photo.

Sounds similar to me. I ran autos on a continuous cycle for a bit while I wanted an easy time of it. Just jumping back over to photos now.

Currently running NL#2, Skunk#1, Psychosis BX, Cookies, White OG, Sweets, Rainbow Belts, Dolato & an SFV OG. Should be starting to flower them out and work through them in the coming weeks :)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

Welcome, kinda, bud :Dlol

Sounds similar to me. I ran autos on a continuous cycle for a bit while I wanted an easy time of it. Just jumping back over to photos now.

Currently running NL#2, Skunk#1, Psychosis BX, Cookies, White OG, Sweets, Rainbow Belts, Dolato & an SFV OG. Should be starting to flower them out and work through them in the coming weeks :)

Same reasons as me! i got very busy with work and just didnt have the time so i wanted an easy run! Bit more time now.

Those sound like some awesome strains, which breeders do you like?

Im currently looking at seed stockers, Cannarado, Rare Dankness and TH Seeds.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ryanrizzle1337 said:

Those sound like some awesome strains, which breeders do you like?

lol that's a tricky question. I like to try out as many as I can. The strains I mentioned above are AGSeed, UGORG, Karma, Archive, IHG & Mota Rebel. Oh and an unknown breeder as I forgot who did them (pretty sure they are subbies).

4 minutes ago, ryanrizzle1337 said:

Cannarado, Rare Dankness

Both these are on my radar to try at some point. Had some RD seeds but never got round to running them I don't think.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Hi welcome to the UK420 community :bong:

Hello mate, i have seen you around the forums! Thanks for the welcome :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

lol that's a tricky question. I like to try out as many as I can. The strains I mentioned above are AGSeed, UGORG, Karma, Archive, IHG & Mota Rebel. Oh and an unknown breeder as I forgot who did them (pretty sure they are subbies).

Lovely selection of breeders there! all the best for flower. I'd love to try some UGORG and IHG at some point.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Hi and welcome :) 

Hi mate thanks for the welcome.

Everyones been great so far!

Considering becoming a sub :)

• Like 1

Welcome ,hope you find it worth joining , Sure you will ,good to be able to communicate with fellow members on here rather than just lurk, as i did for a loooong time.Atb:stoned:

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum @ryanrizzle1337  :)

Good to see you've found your way over here! :)

Subbies for the win mate, 29 selections sitting there waiting for yi :) even a cheeky wee semi auto Fem at the mo! (& it's meant to be a belter :)

You know you want to lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Personunknown said:

Welcome ,hope you find it worth joining , Sure you will ,good to be able to communicate with fellow members on here rather than just lurk, as i did for a loooong time.Atb:stoned:

Hi mate, thanks.

Always got great info from this forum! Alot of other forums a bit quiet or mostly over seas.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Welcome to the forum @ryanrizzle1337  :)

Good to see you've found your way over here! :)

Subbies for the win mate, 29 selections sitting there waiting for yi :) even a cheeky wee semi auto Fem at the mo! (& it's meant to be a belter :)

You know you want to lol

Wow, sounds great! I may just have to :) 

• Like 1