New but old grower with some experience

Blackadder55

Aye up everyone

So about 20 years ago i considered myself an experienced grower of the erb, but then Grandkids came along and i had to shut up shop due to my house smelling like a weed farm :hippy:

Back then i had 2 flood and drain tables and 2 1000 watt HPS light set ups

Temps were off the scale quite often and humidity was an issue until i talked my wife into letting me drill some vent holes in our spare bedroom wall

Anyways, i did well from it, had plenty of happy friends and a stash that lasted me quite some time

Also dabbled in Bubble bags and loved that stuff and the process

So now in my mid 50's with Grandkids all grown up i am back in the mix again

And the learning curve is steep, but am getting there now

Going to start a grow diary, mainly for my own reference but might be of interest to someone

I'll get on the case now whilst the country is quiet and my girls are sleeping for 6 hours

• Like 13

Welcome bud :hippy:

All I have to say is, I'm anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Look forward to your diary :)

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

Welcome bud :hippy:

All I have to say is, I'm anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Look forward to your diary :)

I see what you did there :-)

I have a plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel

• Like 9

If 55 refers to the year you were born I love you because are older than me.

If not I don't care.

It sounds like you can handle a bike anyway mate so I'm interested in your futue projects.

Welcome!

• Like 2

On 9/19/2022 at 2:40 PM, Blackadder55 said:

Aye up everyone

So about 20 years ago i considered myself an experienced grower of the erb, but then Grandkids came along and i had to shut up shop due to my house smelling like a weed farm :hippy:

Back then i had 2 flood and drain tables and 2 1000 watt HPS light set ups

Temps were off the scale quite often and humidity was an issue until i talked my wife into letting me drill some vent holes in our spare bedroom wall

Anyways, i did well from it, had plenty of happy friends and a stash that lasted me quite some time

Also dabbled in Bubble bags and loved that stuff and the process

So now in my mid 50's with Grandkids all grown up i am back in the mix again

And the learning curve is steep, but am getting there now

Going to start a grow diary, mainly for my own reference but might be of interest to someone

I'll get on the case now whilst the country is quiet and my girls are sleeping for 6 hours

Hahaa nice to hear I've quit smoking for a few years but now got the taste back and about to get my sh!t together.  Now to find energy efficient gear.   

Good luck with the grow gramps ! Got a diary started yet to tag along ?

• Like 2