Cloudray S6 - Controller 67

Goodbloke

The Cloudray S6 comes with a UIS cable to connect the recirc fan directly to the Controller 69. Also supplied with an adapter dongle (UIS to molex) to connect to the 2nd port on the Controller 67 (I'm only using a single Cloudline extract). 

Is any functionality / control of the clip on recirc fan available at all?

I can't see any difference on the unit display or app.

Was at least expecting to be able to adjust the speed, turn on/off etc.

Im running in 'auto' mode, does the connection provide some sort of control in the other available modes only? 

The ‘on’ profile is the max fan speed, the ‘off’ is the lowest, if you set those first you should be able to adjust the speed. Auto is for when you have set your temp and humidity levels / thresholds. 

• 3 weeks later...

how are you finding the cloudray fans? looking to ditch my 2 x 16 inch fans and replace with 2 of these, maybe with the 69 controller so I can control and monitor and possibly later add a cloudline S8 as the 69 will handle 4 devices. 

If there is any real benefit it will hopefully be longevity. The included instructions state its not to be run continuously. 

Its built & packaged like all their gear, excellent quality at this price point. 

If it lasts for grow after grow, doesn't melt & pose a risk then it will be a valued purchase. 

The mount is solid, the adjustability is good & the speed range excellent. The oscillation covers 90°.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

If there is any real benefit it will hopefully be longevity. The included instructions state its not to be run continuously. 

Its built & packaged like all their gear, excellent quality at this price point. 

If it lasts for grow after grow, doesn't melt & pose a risk then it will be a valued purchase. 

The mount is solid, the adjustability is good & the speed range excellent. The oscillation covers 90°.

just bought 2. doesn't everything state not to be used continuously lol. dehumidifier stays on, fans stay on, guess its there way of saying it will cause wear and tear? even if you do replace them every 2 or 3 grows, you're still saving leccy even with the cost of replacing the units. my large fans take up valuable space 

• Like 2