How we all doing...

Skinwalker

Thought I'd pop on here first and say hi to all you headz...

I've done a couple decent geurilla grows over lockdown and and a couple successful garden grows.

Now just a month into flowering of my first indoor grow and wow what a different ball game it is!

Don't know if I've just had a string of bad luck, week genetics or i don't have the green fingered touch i thought i did, but I have been plagued with an endless amount of teething problems. Outdoors is a breeze in comparison!

Biggest mistake was not keeping a diary, but that will change with the next run. Got a few questions to post to the relevant threads and will offer what help I can from the small pockets of knowledge I have. But good to finally make an account and join the ranks.

Cheers

• Like 10

hi @Skinwalker , dont worry about a thing mate we all make , foo -pah's there is not a week goes by that some thing goes tits up

from dud seed's to over-watering  light's to high -to low , not enough pots , no compost , been on it 3 years still learning, ( every day is a school day) ALB .

geogeo

• Like 3

@geogeo Too right, bang on there

@oldford Glad theres a good few of us in this forum, I have bushes smaller then my frisian duck I have outside and blooming nicely!