Could I run this mix off lighting without c02

Bricky

It’s coming up to the colder months and I’m wondering could I run two 600hps either side and 2 scopex 350s in the middle of my 2.4x1.2 tent without added co2

I reckon that's probably overkill for your space.

One 600w hps in the middle would be sufficient most likely, or if yer ballasts are dimmable two 250's would give you enough IR heat without having to supplement with carbon dioxide.

The thought of running 1900w of just lights given the current electricity crisis sounds terrifying!!

:yinyang:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bricky said:

without added co2

Yes no problem providing you keep the temps at a decent level. I run 3x600's in similar space but not a tent and mine do just fine

Owd

• Like 2

@BilgePump where I live it gets down below the 0s most winters and I’ve moved my grow now so I don’t know what it will be like this time round.

@Owderb @Fatboy77 true never thought about if anything happens or a sudden change so I might start off with one either side and the scopex in the middle, if I do go with what I said at least I know I don’t need co2. Thanks guys. atb

• Like 1