What's your favourite Autoflower?

frank0420

Autos dont get much love on here lol     Shame really  , regs & fems just offer more in a tent.         Im a huge fan but i am strictly outdoors only. 

I have just ran DP's Auto Euphoria and highly impressed ,  hard as nails and offered up a healthy bounty of rather frosty & highly pungent goodness !    

My fist DP grow and very impressive stuff , cant comment on smoke yet as just chopped ,  pics in my DP diary & galley. 

My fav auto to grow outdoors ,  by fa is the one & only Sweet Seeds Auto Mandarine ,  its got huge flavour  ,  awesome effect when cooked a tad longer and a rock solid performer time after time.    I have ran her for numerous years / twice a year and its a banker.   Every time she romps home and is simply perfect to me.   Ticks all the boxes.    Pics in diary & gallery. 

@Shumroom    Did the Auto SeedStockers Apollo Black Cherry &  Mac n Crack  and they looked awesome !    I ran the fems in light dep and its rare to see a fem & auto that actually look alike ,  they looked very alike and seem to exhibit the same traits.     Again i cant comment on smoke but pics in my gallery & Shum's.    

All the best.   

• Like 6

i think there is a small group that do grow autos on here, be us beginners or medical users or just hobbyists,

i enjoy autos for the joy of growing, and the meds i receive, 

havent grown a ton but enjoyed the white widow more than the rest for some reason.....was just a lovely plant!!

• Like 4

@frank0420  Just me, but most Autos grow some nice buds if done right, just like regular photoperiod, they need to be tended too.

If your after some suggestions I'd think about what your after first, like which effect is best suited to you, flavour, need them fast, growing space etc etc. Then some folks will hopefully be able to help you out. 

Some I've done with good results have been Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel Auto and Cream Mandarine Auto, both really stable autos last I grew them. Fast Buds have some really good strains, a stronger smoke but more variation in genotypes. If its pure THC level you'd want then Dutch Passion have got some great autos, again a little varied but some of the strength is as good and in some case better than what some can grow with regs or fems.

• Like 2

Critical Neville haze auto by Delicious  is a great plant, big yielder, easy to grow and very morish taste. It’s strong too for an auto. A nice go too strain. White widow from seedstockers and gelato from sweet seeds are good solid smokes. 

• Like 3

I prefer growing none autos, but I've done quite a few autos over the years as they have the time and place.  Some have been better than others, but sweet seeds has been the most consistant to deliver.  Here are some of my favourites:

Sweet Gelato

Sweet Cheese XL

Red Strawberry Banana

Red Gorilla girl XL

I also grew Mexican Airlines from fasbuds that was really nice smoke as well.

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, AustrianToker said:

I prefer growing none autos, but I've done quite a few autos over the years as they have the time and place.  Some have been better than others, but sweet seeds has been the most consistant to deliver.  Here are some of my favourites:

Sweet Gelato

Sweet Cheese XL

Red Strawberry Banana

Red Gorilla girl XL

I also grew Mexican Airlines from fasbuds that was really nice smoke as well.

A man after my own heart :)

My list is very similar:

Sweet Z/Runtz/Gelato (SS)

Strawberry Nuggets (meph)

Sweet Cheese (SS)

Sweet Trainwreck (SS)

• Like 2

Not done loads of autos, cream mandarine from sweet seeds was best for me. Strong effect, lovely woody orange taste and sweet smell. Easy, as far as autos go, to grow too

• Like 2

Sweet gelato from sweet seeds has been my favourite one too.

can’t seem to go wrong with sweet seeds autos. Most are 5th to 7th generation lines so their end results are pretty uniform. 

• Like 2

How could i forget ......

RGSC Auto Gelato !!  :B):      It was awesome , full on sweet aroma & a great effect ,  easy grow & healthy bounty.

RGSC Auto Mazar another easy grow ,  quite pungent , a good bounty and rather compact ,  effect was nice too.     

I much preferred the Gelato of the 2 :yep:     Pics of both in a diary & gallery.  

I have grown almost all the Sweets auto range and numerous others ,  if you let me know or can be more specific on your criteria i could poss narrow it down mate.   

• Like 1

I've only grown a few of Sensi's autos albeit repeatedly, but the Mandarine Punch is my favourite so far. It's the nicest smoke, the 20% sat seems to shine through.

• Like 2

I grew Urban Legend’s (Bought through the Real Gorilla Seeds Company) Acid Kush & Gorilla Auto + RGSC’s own Girl Scout Cookies Auto this year 

So as far as favourites I havn’t grown enough autos to choose favourites from a larger selection 

I want Auto’s for stealthy Gorilla growing outdoors. My fav of the three was Acid Kush cause it’s relatively low odour in growth but cures up nice, which brings out the smell and taste later on, it responds v well to training. On the higher end leaf to bud ration but all the trim leaf is mad frosty which was good for my dry sift, nugs still nice tho ….mould resistance was very good 

Giri Scout Cookies Auto was my second favourite… v hard to train as grows strongly upwards, but dense cola’s with not much leaf so easy to trim.. very tasty too, tho not that homogeneous I.e it seemed to display different phenos.. it also moulds v quick as it gets nearer to maturity. So if growing outdoors you got to keep your eye on it…

Gorilla Auto was very pretty with purple, red, orange autumnal leaf display later on and very stinking, smelt of bubble gum to me (not good for my Gorrila needs)… also too much leaf not enough bud for my liking .. easy to train tho, I.e to keep low and create lots of main heads, jus like the Acid Kush 

Good thread. Useful info.., will prob try a few of the ones people suggest 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

I did a bunch of autos from @Seedstockers-Mark in the garden this year..... 

Candy dawg, sherbert, blackberry gum and cookies and cream.

Sherbert and candy dawg were the strongest, sherbert being the most tasty of the bunch. I fucked the blackberry gum up at the end. Cookies and cream was awesome for stealth. Defo going for the sweet seeds auto mandarine next year

21 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

sweet seeds autos. Most are 5th to 7th generation lines so their end results are pretty uniform. 

this is interesting

lets say I grow 8, there'll be 4 compact, 2 tall strong growers & 2 big/bushy ones

mystic