GTA

AnonyMice

23 hours ago, Al Swearengen said:

GTA VI looks amazing visually but I'm apprehensive about the story line , I don't want to play as a chick. 

Think Rockstar will have her down as the GTA 6 equivalent to Arthur Morgan.

Remember during the development of RDR2 everyone hated the idea of playing as Arthur, Rockstar then took it as an opportunity to humble the audience, it definitely worked :) 

The man, the myth the legend..

#arthurchangedmylife lol 

I’d put Rik in the same category @Military Grade hold him entirely responsible for my irresponsibility lol calling the cat a “poo hole” for example, is totally fine for a 39 year old guy.. lol 

• Like 4

R* can keep the story mode, I'll only play it until the new GTA online is released, part of me hopes that Online will get a huge facelift and incorporate the current online game with all of the new stuff so that accounts can be carried over and we don't have to start from scratch again lol

I also hope they do away with the fantasy vehicles like flying Deloreans with missiles, flying broom sticks with guided missiles and I hope they get rid of the pointless bad sport lobby where you get sent if you destroy too many of the aforementioned griefer tools lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/12/2023 at 1:08 PM, Joolz said:

flying Deloreans with missiles,

I just sold my useless flying Delorean to get the best drift car. The new drift mod is really fun, and the drift races are great. 

I don’t even remember making this thread, sorry this is the first I’ve seen it (that I remember lol

GTA 6 trailer looks good. Vice City was one of the first ones I played 

• Like 1