GTA

AnonyMice

Anyone play GTA?

play a lot of GTA 5 online these days.

Used to love the originals. Been thinking about getting an old console to get San Andreas and the other old versions.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, stummer said:

Ain’t we meant to be getting a new gta trailer soon?

Early December apparently.

Will just be another yearish to wait then, and then the inevitable delay, and another year on top if you're on PC. :mellow:

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 0:11 PM, Strawberry Fields said:

Early December apparently.

Will just be another yearish to wait then, and then the inevitable delay, and another year on top if you're on PC. :mellow:

Coming 2025. lol

It does look awesome though.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Strawberry Fields said:

Coming 2025. lol

It does look awesome though.

2025, then in 2027 we can buy remastered on ps6 lol

• Like 4

Just now, Joolz said:

looks ace but I wish they had pushed the trailer back a few more months.  2025 is fucking ages away lol

Some kid posted it on his Twitter so they had to,his dad is Ceo in Rockstar or something and he found it on his pc lol

• Like 3

I whish they did a UK one again, been far too long since the last one.

Closest thing we've had since is the The Getaway games.

• Like 3

Rick Mayall was the business. Tempted to watch bottom again , I might after I finish Father Ted. 

Im thinking of dusting down my old PS2 myself and playing some San Andreas . Last system I got was a PS3 but an update put it in some sort of load up loop error, basically bricked it . Scumbags Sony are. 

GTA VI looks amazing visually but I'm apprehensive about the story line , I don't want to play as a chick. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Al Swearengen said:

Rick Mayall was the business. Tempted to watch bottom again , I might after I finish Father Ted. 

All the episodes are free on daily motion:yep:

Father Ted is a classic, I recently been watching a American react to Farther Ted for the first time, was pretty funny seeing his reactions to that show and it's random chaos US comedy is lacking.

• Like 3

I had bottom on VHS in my teens, watched it so many times I can still remember every line. lol

Ade Edmondson said him and Rik were working on scripts for a new series a few years before Rik died but he wasn't feeling it so he pulled out. Shame we didn't get that.

• Like 4

It looks good and I'll get it. I just wonder what they can do that'll make the game any different. Other than a new story of course. I agree it would have been great to see a uk themed game. Mind you probably biased ain't we.

• Like 2