New guy

Mrimagination

Hi everyone newbie here. From Essex. 32. Just been researching. Browsing Jeff ditchfeilds book. Any guesses on when it will be legal to grow. 

Edited by Mrimagination
  • Like 6

Welcome to the forum.

It's already legal to grow if yer face fits but if yer not married to a Tory minister aka just a normal person chances are we'll be waiting a looong ass time for legalization here.

:yinyang:

• Like 7

Thank you brother. 

That's to bad looks like a good hobbie and seems to be helpful in dealing with challenging conditions. Especially as I am getting no younger I have to think about these things. 

I just don't want my door smashed in at 8.30am :)

• Like 1

Hi, and welcome , As long as you keep it no tell ,no sell and No smell , youwould be pretty unlucky to get the red key treatment imho, Atb:yinyang:

• Like 6

@Mrimagination hopefully not tempting anything ,I used to be one of the most paranoid people about this as my motto was always keep nothing bigger than i could swallow in the house many decades ago, only visits i had were back then (touching wood):yinyang:

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...