Tinymight 2

Cainedbutable

I've had Sony vtc5, vtc6, molicell p26, p28, Samsung 30q and the LG brown ones that used to come with the TM1. 

They're much of a muchness. The best battery I have is one of the LGs, but the worst one is also an LG so not sure they are as consistent.

Samsung 30q doesn't seem to last long. Vtc6s are better and probably on a par with the p26. P28s perform a bit better and are probably the best bet. 

I get through a LOT of batteries, run 3 or 4 flat most days. Just ordered some vapcell b30 which are supposed to be decent and have a 3000mah rating so should last well. They're a bit cheaper than the others.

You need one that's at least 20A rated minimum. Don't bother trying to cheap out with some bullshit off eBay. It'll be wank if it works at all. There are also a lot of fakes out there so buy from a reputable seller (ie not eBay or Amazon marketplace).

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
  • Like 5

Carved some grips in mine and ebonised the wood with vinegar/steel wool solution. Plus polished the ally a bit. The stem in this pic I machined a steel collar to fit the short stem which acts as a really effective heatsink. Only use that in the garden or anywhere I'm likely to drop it.

large.20220925_125419.jpglarge.20220925_125408.jpg

Made a load of these stems for flavour. The all glass airpath post herb makes a big difference to flavour. It's a load of ruby terp pearls in a OctoTaster stem I shaped with a torch. Made 5 of them for the inevitable breakage. Cost about £15 each in bits. Highly recommended.

large.20221029_173122.jpglarge.20221108_205031.jpg

• Like 13

Thanks, but definitely CBA lol

Also, I didn't carve the bee. You'd know if I had, it'd be total shite. I used a laser engraver on a deep setting.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Hi could anyone tell me what purpose the nuts and washers in the cooling unit of the tm2 serve?

Whilst I was cleaning them I wondered if I actually need them and tried the vape without them and it seemed to draw better, I didn’t notice that it felt any hotter and it actually got me high quicker. 
Or am I being thick?

They're to add mass and surface area to cool the vapour 

I've heard of people replacing them with other materials or removing them altogether, quite happily 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2023 at 10:45 PM, Stonedjones said:

I didn’t notice that it felt any hotter

Do you use it in demand mode? In session it will get hot pretty quick, I just bought the longer stem from Vapefiends, I love it for indoors, makes it a much better draw. It comes with a little basket to put the weed in too :realcool:

• Like 1

@KC I’ve been using it ever since without the nuts and washers and haven’t noticed any difference and I haven’t cleaned it half as much. I always use it in demand mode as I haven’t got a spare battery and I find sesh mode drains the battery quicker. I’ll get round to ordering a longer glass stem and a spare battery one day lol 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well mine is dead now, the button has died after 4 months of moderate use. A friend of mine is on his third one now, he seems to think the new one has a better button but only time will tell.

Thankgod for the Volcano or I;d be in a right pickle, I gave my Pax away the other week so I'm down to one vape now :doh:

• Like 3

Shit. Mine is two years old now, almost daily use and no problems so far. 4 months makes a really short lifespan...

• Like 2

Well it's better than my friends ones, they only did a month each, although he uses his more than I use mine. A couple of lads I know were after their first vapes lately and were looking to get TM's, I told them to buy the Mighty plus instead. They're both loving them too.

Good to know they're not all shit though :) 

• Like 2

If you bought it direct from Tinymight,

then it’ll be picked up, repaired and delivered back to you in just a couple of days :)

I can’t remember the problem I had but I couldn’t believe how quickly he dealt with it and got it back to me.

I don’t know what the turnaround time will be like if you have to go through a reseller such as Vapefiend?

Do you have big thumbs ? lol

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

I never even thought about ordering it from TM, I was waiting for vapefiend to get stock but somewhere else had it first so I bought it from them :doh:

I never thumbed it :blushing:

• Like 1

@KC

Sore to hear of your loss. The button is a weak point. 

Doesn't matter where you bought it.

Contact TM direct and they will sort you out.

Also, if you haven't, register your TM on their website for the 10 year warranty.

Good luck.

• Like 4

Just followed your advice @M Pamplemousse & registered an account with TM as I didn't buy from them direct.

Where's the serial number on a Tm2? 

Is it the number following the CE on the base of the unit? 

No idea where I've put the original packaging. 

• Like 2