Tinymight 2

Cainedbutable

Hi all

Noticed on vapefiend that some tinymight 2s went on sale this week, then quickly out of stock again. 

Did anybody manage to pick one up?  

I know the tinymight is wel spoke of on the forum,  but £300 for a portable seems expensive to me,would like to hear some folks opinions before trying to get one.

Cheers. 

• Like 4

Back in stock on Saturday 1pm good luck if you're going to try and nab one.

Love the v1 and have decided to get a v2 for the improvements after much deliberation.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Hashslag said:

Certainly a coveted vape... I'd love to see what all the fuss is about but at 300 quid, it aint happening!

Yeah same here , and there was a time when I wouldn't even notice spending £300 on a vape but those days are long gone

• Like 5

Luckily I am considerably richer than you all. Currently vaping my tm2 while swimming round in a pool of old tm1s like Scrooge McDuck.

• Like 19

I managed to get one,I ordered it at about 1.20pm as the website stated it would be in stock at 1pm.

I’m just getting used to it playing around with settings but I’m impressed so far :yep:

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have a problem with the battery in theirs? Mine doesn't last long at all and I don't even get to the high heat settings. My friend bought one just before me and ordered 4 batteries and a charger last week so he'd have some spares, apparently they're shit. 

Has anyone purchased another battery for theirs and does it last longer than the original? I'm thinking of maybe going for the branded ones like sony or suchlike.

I didn't get a battery with my original TM.

Does the TM2 come with one as standard?

Pm sent KC :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

It's very power hungry. Mine lasts probably 4 loads before it's flat on my old batteries. 6 or 7 on new ones. I've got a load permanently on charge for swap outs. The ones that come with it are molicells which are ok. Alternatively the Sony vtc5 or 6. Not much better though. Cheaper ones just don't work. 

Price you pay for a beefy on demand convection vape.

• Like 4

Agreed it is power hungry. I use various 18650 ecig mods so have a few sets and a charger. 

Check out Fogstar on a Friday for quality batteries. 

With regard to the Tm2 itself, it's definitely a vape you don't need. It could quite seriously be a vape that you want though. 

Second best thing to hold in one's hand. 

Edited by Goodbloke
Words and stuff
  • Like 3