Hello

SleepyTItan

Hello I’m sleepy 

I’ve browsed this place for a while as I’ve smoked bud half my life so the interest in growing has always been there ,I’ve read much over the years and after recently been punched and robbed for 20 bar by some lads on a scooter I’ve decided it’s safer to grow my own medicine at home.

used to be a heavy heavy smoker once upon a time , a z a week! I’m now approaching middle age and a family man so just need a little bed-timer to put me to sleep which I still enjoy immensely.

I like to garden as is so I’m pretty proficient in maintaining plants and with how much I’ve read I’m hoping I can produce some quality smoke on my first go.

I’ll stop banging on now and go start some threads about my plans.

Cheers guys 

• Like 13

Welcome to UK420

You'll be self sufficient in next to no time :) 

Follow the most important rules,

no smell/no sell/no tell ;) 

You'll find people here with knowledge in all sorts of areas,

so if in doubt just ask.

We have some excellent site sponsors.

Some affinity for gardening will definitely help.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 6

Welcome to the UK420 community, good luck with your first grow and hopefully you will never have to deal with dealers ever again :bong:

• Like 6

Growing your own smoke is the best decision you’ll make. Sorry you got a beating, the only not awful part of that is that it has brought you here.

I’m sure you with all the information and endless help on these forums you can be smoking your own homegrown in 2023.

Welcome and good luck :)

• Like 6

Welcome mate and happy growing!

If you enjoy your gardening then you'll love this. It's very satisfying and rewarding to be able to grow for yourself. The growing part also becomes a very addictive part in itself.

Edited by QFMAC
  • Like 6

Hello :)

I've never grown anything apart from cannabis, I found once you get your environment ok it's a piece of piss really. As mentioned, there's plenty of help for you if you do have any bother though.

Best of luck with it! 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, KC said:

Hello, I found once you get your environment ok it's a piece of piss really. As mentioned, there's plenty of help for you if you do have any bother though.

Best of luck with it! 

Welcome to the site , This is very true, and as said ATB with it:yinyang:

• Like 6

Second what lux said! Got a good foundation behind you and gardeners tend to have more than their fair share of patience.

Sorry to hear that's what brought ya here but you're here now, enjoy all it has to offer

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

... gardeners tend to have more than their fair share of patience.

... and plant pots.

• Like 3