Figuring out an inline fan and carbon filter for a 30 x 30 x 70 grow tent

jimineycricket

Hello friends.

I have a fun nangrow/micro grow in mind.

A dwarf plant in a 30 x 30 x 70 tent.

I am trying to figure out which type/size of inline fan and carbon filter I need for this size setup. The Carbon filter will be outside the tent to make space.

So I need to figure out the fan size , a matching carbon filter , then get compatible ventilation ducting and universal ventilation clamps. Just thinking out loud.

Any formula or recommends that would work here?

• Like 1

I'm seriously considering this myself, a couple of single plants a year should be enough now I exclusively vape my meds, been looking at 40x40x i don't remember height, have to look again, it would fit a 100w board led I think. What light are you going to be using? 

:bong:

I'd go for a 4" EC fan so it can be turned down to the required level without the risk of damaging the fan or whining noise. 

Pair it with a small 4" filter. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Should Know Betterer said:

I'm seriously considering this myself, a couple of single plants a year should be enough now I exclusively vape my meds, been looking at 40x40x i don't remember height, have to look again, it would fit a 100w board led I think. What light are you going to be using? 

:bong:

Hi ,

This is the light I will use ; purely because it's what someone I know who grows in a 30 x 30 x 70 uses and is very happy with it 
Once I have all the gear and a seedling Il start a grow diary and link you in

Edited by lildaveham
Please do not post links to Amazon a description of the item will suffice
  • Like 1

If you don't mind wiring it up yourself then I'd recommend the Blauberg Ducto 100. I've had mine for a couple of years and it's still going strong used it for a few grows in a 35x45x70cm cupboard which has now become my veg cab and its never skipped a beat. It's pretty damn quiet as well.