AC Controller 67 Bluetooth tag

Clumsy

17 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

lol Yeah the ‘aci-universal-controller’ could really apply to any blutooth device. Once it’s paired with your device it should no longer be visible?

Yup. Once it's paired the ID and connection are no longer visible. 

I regularly check on other devices just to make sure. When it's initially pairing it does broadcast that, but it's no issue once paired. 

• Like 1

Hey All

Thanks for the input,

On the back off @shnshn post I reset the controller and updated the app, repaired and it is no longer visible on other devices.

Cheers

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Clumsy said:

Hey All

Thanks for the input,

On the back off @shnshn post I reset the controller and updated the app, repaired and it is no longer visible on other devices.

Cheers

:oldtoker:

I take it once you blue tooth it to your phone it no longer says grow room and you give it a name is this correct because I don't understand technology at all thanks guys

Guest anarchycamp

It never says grow room bud, only comes up as aci controller till its paired.

And unless your neighbour is cheek to the wall I struggle to connect to the app unless my arm is in the air downstairs pointing at the space