should i get algamic as a supplement for my coco grow?

Tsoi

TL;DR was running biobizz in coco, switched over to Canna nutrients, still using bioheaven and activera, should i bother getting algamic or is there a better solution

so I have an 80/20 coco to soil mix that im running with my mate. 

We started off with running biobizz with blumats. After pouring out 30 liters of literal sewage out of our resevoir we started running canna coco a/b in the resevoir with some nano 10-9 root+ we got for free. we are running 1ml/L of alien labs root rot X (hypochloric acid solution) as the resevoir ended up smelling like sewage again even though we cleaned it thoroughly with bleach solution.

however we are still supplementing bio-heaven and acti-vera by hand watering it PH'ed 1-2 weeks at a time, because why waste good nutrients lol:skin_up:

point is, is it worth getting the algamic, or is there a good alternative from the CANNA line which I can use. Also, all i got from the biobizz website is that it has seaweed in it, however the nano 10-9 root+ bottle I got also has seaweed extract, so is it pointless? Hate companies being vague about what therye selling. :wallbash: 

5 minutes ago, grower951 said:

You won’t do any better with or without it just stick to base nutes and a root stim, simple 

got the root+ as a root stim, will be adding top max, that'll help tho wont it?