Whats up people?

Traver

Hello Guys :)

I was just a consumer of Cannabis for a few years now but started this year in growing and read quite a bit in the Internet about it.

Now after i harvested my first three Plants I stumbled about a problem:

I want to talk with other growers.

Since nobody in my friendgroup is doing this stuff i figured to try it here and I'm rly excited on the Threads I will discover :D

Have a nice day folks

Traver

• Like 13

Hello and welcome, get a diary up and pics your in the best place for info bud, Atb :smokin:

Edited by Killuminati7
Stoned
  • Like 5

Welcome to the site buddy.

You've hit our biggest problem, not being able to chat about our favourite hobby with everyone lol
I swear I chew my grower buddies ear off when he pops round. I have to limit how much I talk about cannabis lol

• Like 4

Welcome , As said you will get all the info you could need of the good folk here and not compromise yourself in your circle unless you break the 3 main rules of no tell no smell and the biggie no sell ,Atb:yinyang:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Traver said:

Hello Guys :)

I was just a consumer of Cannabis for a few years now but started this year in growing and read quite a bit in the Internet about it.

Now after i harvested my first three Plants I stumbled about a problem:

I want to talk with other growers.

Since nobody in my friendgroup is doing this stuff i figured to try it here and I'm rly excited on the Threads I will discover :D

Have a nice day folks

Traver

@Traver You are amongst friends here.

You never know what your friendgroup are doing behind closed doors – and tents.

• Like 4

Having fellow growers to talk with is certainly an advantage! 

Always helpful to know that people are on hand to help guide through issues because of experience and not because they think they know it all

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rolio said:

Having fellow growers to talk with is certainly an advantage! 

Always helpful to know that people are on hand to help guide through issues because of experience and not because they think they know it all

yes mate growing mate also keeps you active,  welcome to the grow , ALB ..sorry rolio this was for traver ,, ( must wear glasses )!!!!

Edited by geogeo
  • Like 2