Polytunnel Grow - Intro and White Widow Fast 2022 Update

coldjack

Hello there.

I'm new to this forum but definitely not new to cannabis forums.

The sales pitch/blurb got me hooked and I just had to give it a go.

"White Widow Fast retains the qualities that have made the original White Widow such a hit with smokers and growers alike for so long yet manages to shorten its flowering time by a week.

The South Indian and Brazilian heritage produce white, frosty, knock-out buds that have become a byword for fast-acting, hard-hitting weed. Buds appear to have been dipped in sugar crystals and have a beautiful smooth smoke. This high-THC Indica/Sativa strain yields decent at 350 - 450 gr/m2 in 6 - 7 weeks of flowering. Outdoors and greenhouses are also suitable environments due to them being ready to harvest during September in northern latitudes."

In March 2022, I successfully germinated 3 seeds. Sadly, only 1 survived the seedling stage the other two were probably eaten by field mice.

Mid-May, the surviving seedling had grown enough to be planted directly into the soil inside my light-dep tube tent which is attached to the inside of a polytunnel.

The tube tent is made out of scrap ends of 1" blue water pipes, string and scrap wood.

Oh no... as a new member it seems that I do not have permission to upload images. Without images, it is not possible to clearly explain the whole process.

Anyway, the WW Fast version could have been harvested at 7 weeks (today 28/8/2022) and I would have done it if there had been the slightest hint of bud rot.

Harvesting this Sunday. 

So far the sales pitch is dead on.

"white, frosty, knock-out buds"

• Like 2