Mutha pucka pk 18/20

Bricky

Anyone on here used this I got gave a free bottle from my shop I’m currently using growers ark, would this replace the bloom additive or would I carry on with the bloom and replace the boost with the pk 

I won't go too much into it, as I know the lads who make that range - but Monster PK has a PGR-like chemical in it so it will give PGR-like results, its also another widely available product rebottled and marked up... You will see an increase in yield but your quality will suffer terribly, I personally wouldn't use it.

Edited by GSZZ
  • Like 2

@GSZZ so would I replace the bloom with it or the boost and I’ve had a tent go bad so I’m wanting to give it a try on them ones I don’t think anymore bad could happen to them haha I’ve  got a 250ml bottle so guna give it a whirl, thanks anyways tho

@Bricky You'd replace Boost it with Monster PK

Just now, Bricky said:

I don’t think anymore bad could happen to them

Don't say you weren't warned when you're left smoking hay :yep: 

• Like 1

@Bricky I'm afraid so mate! It really impacts quality (flavour, aroma, and potency) negatively in a big way. 

By all means try the rest of their range cos its pretty good stuff, reggae roots especially is very good! I should know, it was my idea lol (not the name though lol )

• Like 1

@Bricky nice one dude I'd hate for you to try something out in good faith and then be gutted its not as nice as you would've hoped - and then worst of all not knowing what caused it and potentially using it again! 

Wizard boost, Root 66, and Reggae Roots are all really good additives and will work with the Growers Ark you're using now really well! 

• Like 2

@GSZZ I’d be going round in circles trying to figure out mate haha and nice one I’ll take a look at them now once again appreciate it 

• Like 1