Seedstockers garden auto's

Idicanna jones

A random selection from my 2022 garden autos..... 

Survived stupidly small pots, ridiculously early plant outs, over feeding, under feeding, my fists of ham and fingers of butter....

Sherbert, cookies and cream, candy dawg, blackberry gum and a light dep wedding glue fem. All utterly excellent in their own right, despite my lack of experience, skill and intelligence. A must for any garden grower. Top work people :skin_up:

large.20220210_171628.jpglarge.DSC_0016_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_0035_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_0101_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_0154_copy_1200x1600.jpglarge.DSC_0159_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_0189_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_0198_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_0240_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_0262_copy_1350x1800.jpglarge.DSC_0263_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_0264_copy_1200x1600.jpglarge.DSC_0277_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_0310_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_0317_copy_2250x3000.jpglarge.DSC_0318_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_0361_copy_2100x2800.jpglarge.DSC_0457_copy_1350x1800.jpglarge.received_731434618058744.jpeglarge.DSC_0536_copy_1650x2200.jpg

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 12

Awesome work mate :yep:      Outdoors is a pain in the arse ... but year after year we do it lol       

Now to get ready for next season :george:

• Like 3

@OldFordthanks for the advice and support this year. It's only my second attempt. Still so so many newb errors, but lessons learned for next year. It'll take me about 6 months to decide what I should grow next year ffs. Gonna step up to bigger pots, but still with an element of stealth in there. Plenty autos and a light dep run thrown in......

Just in case anyone hasn't run into my shitshow on the outdoor thread, I'll give a brief, amateurish review with regard to growing and consuming....

Blackberry gum.... Stocky with fat dense buds. Sweet sourness to smell, much more subtle to taste. Effects felt a little flat, but I stressed her at the end which did her no favours. Easy to grow but quite stinky so not great for my stealth considerations.

Candy dawg... Grew 2, slightly fussy but I'd put that down to the obscenely small pots. 1 super pale and with an almost mouthwash smell, mild enough effects but long lasting and relaxing. The other turned almost black over the space of about 4 days, and was much more spicy in the nose. much harder hitting and a more sedative kick. Would definitely run again, beautiful little plants.

Sherbert..... Sweetest thing I've grown by far. In a much bigger pot which helped a lot. Easy to grow, pretty low smell up to the last couple of weeks. Sweetness carries through to the taste. I got lots of orange in there. Would definitely run again.

Cookies and cream... Has to be the all round winner for me. Ridiculously easy to grow, no smell when growing. The taste is smooth and the effects are just nice enough. It's not gonna break any records, but then again I reckon you could grow it in a coppers hat and they wouldn't know. I understand this advice means fuck all to 99.9% of you, but if it helps one potential garden grower I'll be happy.

On a side note.... The light dep wedding glue fem is the finest thing I've grown in the garden by some distance. Golf ball hard and frosty. Smell is subtle, but the kick is serious.

Big up @Seedstockers-Mark for all the help and assistance. Next time you need an idiot, instead of all these knowledgeable folk, holla. I'll test the quality of your genetics. If I can grow these out, everyone can smash em out the park.....

Bless up 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Some banging looking buds in there mate, far from a shit show. 

Thanks man. And thanks for your support, especially last year when I tried the ill fated 12/12, and COVID screwed me. Thankfully my posts don't seem to attract the cannasnobbery. And the sense of community on here should serve as a yardstick for the rest of our fucked up society. Could you imagine how decent the world would be if strangers helped each other along like the good folk on here????

Last year I wasted good money on average seeds as I didn't know any better. The seedstockers stuff is ideal for beginners, due to the price and variety in the mix packs. Just firing up the crafty for some wedding glue supper :yinyang:

• Like 6

Yeah mate I know exactly what you mean. It's nice to find a place where people are so willing to share knowledge and help each other out.

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

large.DSC_0805_copy_1224x1632.jpglarge.DSC_0803_copy_1224x1632.jpg

Knocked the top bud over trying to cram her inside at night ffs

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 6

43 minutes ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

That's a bi

43 minutes ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

That's a bit of a fucker @Idicanna jones:( can it be taped up? 

On a brighter note, great results from the auto mix pack, £30 well spent :yep:

t of a fucker @Idicanna jones:( can it be taped up? 

On a brighter note, great results from the auto mix pack, £30 well spent :yep:

Thanks dude. To be honest they're so easy to grow. For that price any novice should have a stab. Decent sized pots, fair sized garden, one eye on companion plants, nice sunny spot and anybody can bring home these Badgers....

The sour diesel fem is starting to sag a bit and its windy as fuck in my garden, so I might have to chop that bud a tad early. I can kinda stand it up against the fan in the drobe at night, but it's starting to change colour a bit. She's about 8 weeks light dep. First signs of milky trichs so she's gonna get pretty much straight up water till she's cooked. And hopefully doesn't rot out during the day as it's gonna piss it down here

• Like 5

@Idicanna jones     Fucker on the main being knocked mate :(      Did she break or just fold the stem ?      Not too long and she will be cooked by looks of it.  

You certainly done some great work with the SeedStockers hear this season :yep:     The jars must be filling nicely mate.  

Keep pushing mate,  almost there !  

• Like 4

@OldFordcheers geez. She's hanging on by a thread. She was topped so there's another main cola and there's plenty underneath her that could fill out a bit. I'm thinking 2 weeks for her and the blasters if I can keep the rot off them. Not done a thing over 5l pot this year, well pleased with the return....

Mrs Jones is looking forward to the winter... And strictly whossname

(So I can plan the next shitshow hahahaha) :pitchfork:

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 24/08/2022 at 19:39, Idicanna jones said:

Just in case anyone hasn't run into my shitshow on the outdoor thread, I'll give a brief, amateurish review with regard to growing and consuming....

@Idicanna jones i was looking at some of these strains wondering what to grow this summer regarding stealth/smell thanks to your reviews its given me a bit more confidence in what to choose. Thanks

Zeb

@Zebal thanks man. There's plenty to choose from. If you're going in the garden, I cannot overstress the importance of the other stuff you've got in the garden. My garden is by no means a pretty garden. But I ram it full of the smelliest flowers I can find, and this helps massively to mask the honk.... 

All the best with it dude. Get some pics uploaded and here's to a cracking 2024!!

• Like 1