Using CBD Flower to balance out High THC strains?

jimineycricket

Yeah it added to the effects of the THC, added to or enhance does solely mean it makes the THC stronger.

But what you say supports the point:yep:

I'm a heavy cbd flower user. My blunts consists of 85% CBD flower and 15% THC flower volume, and I still get the as high as I do just smoking the Same amount of the THC flower on its own.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

Yeah it added to the effects of the THC, added to or enhance does solely mean it makes the THC stronger.

But what you say supports the point:yep:

not really, it calms the strong weed mate, which ever way you look at it, and certainly doesn't make the thc stronger :yep:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ratdog said:

not really, it calms the strong weed mate, which ever way you look at it, and certainly doesn't make the thc stronger :yep:

Yes like I said

It don't always get you more high, it also don't always lower its high. It just changes them

In short it don't make THC weaker it just changes its entourage effects higher or lower. So to just say CBD tames THC is not a fully true claim, it can make your high worse depending on many factors

It also effects  Medicinal properties not just how the high feels

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Yes like I said

It don't always get you more high, it also don't always lower its high.

you said it was a myth

It just changes them

yeah, it tames it lol

i didn't say it weakened it at all mate, i said it makes smoking the stronger stuff more pleasurable :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ratdog said:

, i said it makes smoking the stronger stuff more pleasurable

But not always and that's the point, it can change the effects for the better or the worse.

For me tho drinking a glass of orange juice is still more effective for me than hitting the CBD dabs when I have over done it lol

Edited by Military Grade

2 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

But not always and that's the point, it can change the effects for the better or the worse.

well, ok, i was speaking from my personal experience and have not so far, in 5-6 years had a bad experience using weed this way, in fact it was like a new least of life for me tbh, and i would happily recommend it to people.

i never use cdb on it's own though, so maybe there's something in the way thc/cbd strains are bred?, fuck knows, but if what you say is true, i've been extremely lucky not to suffer the shitty effects strong weed gives me, remarkably so.

• Like 1

That Nurse lily I grew I had to cut a little early due to budrot, that stuff was only labeled as 4%THC and 15% CBD, but even smoking a tiny amount of it makes me feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack, even my mate who is fine with High THC strains didn't like the panic it made him feel lol

I had it sitting a jar for nearly year and ended up giving most of it to my sister, it's  probably more CBN now I might have to give it another go :g: