Looking for advice on LED driver (can i run less light on what i have?)

KingAether

Hello, 
Been a little while since i've posted; its been a difficult year but ive managed to keep a few ladies growing in the background.
 Im not particularly happy with the growth im seeing in the small veg area and i believe its down to to much light instead of not enough, maybe someone can correct me if i'm wrong but it seems like they are just not growing as tall as id expect. 
 Currently have a "HLG 260W V2 QB" with a "HLG-240H-C2100A" driver, running as low as i can(135w~) in a small AC infinity 2x2- I do have a 100w CFL i could put in there instead but would rather stick with LED- I'm hoping someone with more know-how can tell me if its OK to run one of the two boards on the same driver or if it'll cause issues trying to run 1/2~ the rated power on the driver?
Another option im thinking about is a opaque light diffuser over the boards so they arent quite so intense, any opinions on that ?
thank you 

(Ill add a picture once the migraine goes away and i can bare to look in there)

I think you need to have a driver that's lower powered to have less light, hooking up only one panel (if it works) will just make that panel run brighter.