Re-Greetings kind folks of Uk420

flip70

Just a swift howdy to all. Been many moons since my last post..

Nice to see there's still lots of activity here and some old names still around. It'll be good to catch up, and once again, absorb some of the information shared among this beautiful community. Kind regards everyone 

• Like 10

Buenas Tardes Amigo!

Good to see you active my mate!. I remember the old days and drfill and al that scroging and his nonsense!

I had to register again as I fucked my account up when I came to Spain, but have been back gain myself for a few months now and am mostly active promoting eating cobs!

Got a few Sativas in my outdoor garden. What you up to these days mate?

Saludos

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hombre del Monte said:

Buenas Tardes Amigo!

Good to see you active my mate!. I remember the old days and drfill and al that scroging and his nonsense!

I had to register again as I fucked my account up when I came to Spain, but have been back gain myself for a few months now and am mostly active promoting eating cobs!

Got a few Sativas in my outdoor garden. What you up to these days mate?

Saludos

All good buddy...several gorrilled cheese girls on the go,just gone into nft system today. theyre currently under a Telos 10 led that was bought new..so we'll have to see what happens as the lights are something I'm unfamiliar with. ive a trusty 600 son-t on standby to get me out of the shit if need be. good to hear from you mate..always a pleasure 

• Like 4