Newbie in Milton Keynes

TheFinisher

Welcome to the mad House mate  :yep:      Whats your growing style ?    Indoors / outdoors ?     What you running now ?   

• Like 3

1 minute ago, OldFord said:

Welcome to the mad House mate  :yep:      Whats your growing style ?    Indoors / outdoors ?     What you running now ?   

hi , Only outdoor for now and trying my luck with auto’s.

amnesia express ( only 2 ) , just doing it for fun really and to see how good I can become.

• Like 1

Just now, TheFinisher said:

hi , Only outdoor for now and trying my luck with auto’s.

amnesia express ( only 2 ) , just doing it for fun really and to see how good I can become.

Get a diary up :yep:     Im strictly outdoors at Lat 52 ,   good luck with the run mate.  

Always someone on here to help  if the shit hits the fan  :)       If you can manage an auto for your 1st outdoor grow , you will walk a fem outdoor grow ,  autos being harder / more problematic than fems.      

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

Get a diary up :yep:     Im strictly outdoors at Lat 52 ,   good luck with the run mate.  

Always someone on here to help  if the shit hits the fan  :)       If you can manage an auto for your 1st outdoor grow , you will walk a fem outdoor grow ,  autos being harder / more problematic than fems.      

Do you mean a grow dairy for myself or on here ? 
I’m sure it says somewhere on here about no diary’s and no photos .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheFinisher said:

Do you mean a grow dairy for myself or on here ? 
I’m sure it says somewhere on here about no diary’s and no photos .

All the breeders sections on the main menu ,  the Cream Of The Crop Competition ,  Outdoor GG section ,  Members grow Diaries ....... Nope no pics and no diary :) 

Have a nosey around :yep:      Majority of mines in the Growing Under Glass section and just dropped around 100 pics :yep:       

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Hi welcome to the UK420 community :bong:

And condolences for having to live in MK lol

It’s a great place now ( it wasn’t in the 70’s ) 

• Like 1

It's one of the central hub for county lines gangs, I remember reading it has a bigger gang problem per head than London. Maybe you live in a nice area :yep:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Military Grade said:

It's one of the central hub for county lines gangs, I remember reading it has a bigger gang problem per head than London. Maybe you live in a nice area :yep:

That’s news to me