New guy says high

R33ee

On 12/08/2022 at 7:56 PM, OldFord said:

Welcome to the mad house mate :yep:          What you growing , how are you growing and whats went wrong ??? 

Dont sweat it mate ,   grows will go tits up , lady luck will kick you  in the bollocks :)   

Just chill , roll with it and try to learn as much as poss from it :yep:

I recommend learning to load pics on here ... can be a pain but its for a reason :george:     Im a pensioner tech luddite and ...managed it  lol       

Cheers mate 

Im growing a Dutch passion critical orange punch she is looking fine on day 11, the seed was big and she is too. The other is a fastbuds gorilla glue its my 1st grow so i messed her up alot, she also has root aphids (I think) it's no big deal il learn what I can from the grow.

Il figure out the pic thing and the site is a maze to me but il get there if it is very slowly.:skin_up:

• Like 1

On 12/08/2022 at 10:19 PM, Lux_Interior said:

Dude! Where's my post!

Welcome. Let us all know why your grow is troubling you.

There will probably be an explanation and a remedy that we can reccommend.

I messed up alot with her so she was stunted and abit sick, i now have root aphids or something similar the plant is fastbuds gorilla glue auto on day 23, its my 1st grow so i have overwatered,caused heat and light stress, spilt coffee granules in the soil, replanted very poorly and have pests i think i have dealt with the fungus gnats but now i think i have aphids possibly root aphids. Il have to learn to use the pics im a tech dinosaur so it may take a while:skin_up:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, R33ee said:

I messed up alot with her so she was stunted and abit sick, i now have root aphids or something similar the plant is fastbuds gorilla glue auto on day 23, its my 1st grow so i have overwatered,caused heat and light stress, spilt coffee granules in the soil, replanted very poorly and have pests i think i have dealt with the fungus gnats but now i think i have aphids possibly root aphids. Il have to learn to use the pics im a tech dinosaur so it may take a while:skin_up:

To get rid of fungus gnats use nematodes. Coffee grounds shouldn't hurt the soil and will probably be beneficial (depending on quantity). Good luck. Keep posting.

• Like 1

Just now, Lux_Interior said:

To get rid of fungus gnats use nematodes. Coffee grounds shouldn't hurt the soil and will probably be beneficial (depending on quantity). Good luck. Keep posting.

It was alot of instant coffee i spilt a good bit out the jar when I dropped it:wallbash::skin_up:

I didn't know about nematodes so i just kept medium dry and it seems to have done the trick.:smokin:

• Like 1

Just now, R33ee said:

It was alot of instant coffee i spilt a good bit out the jar when I dropped it:wallbash::skin_up:

I didn't know about nematodes so i just kept medium dry and it seems to have done the trick.:smokin:

Instant coffee erm... I'm not sure but you will probably be OK! Nematodes are your new friends man.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lux_Interior said:

Instant coffee erm... I'm not sure but you will probably be OK! Nematodes are your new friends man.

I took the coffee out and replanted when it happened she seems to have recovered from the shock. Im kind of using her as a practice plant so il abuse her some more and learn best I can from it. I would like to keep the other seedling as healthy as possible because she is the biggest seed and seedling iv seen she is around 13cm sugar leaf to sugar leaf at day 11