Stems snapping but buds still sticky

Bricky

Hi all I’m currently in the drying process I’ve got my extraction on setting 2 with a 10inch rvk filter the humidity is 50% and the temperature varies from 18-25 I know a little on the high side. they’ve been drying for a week the stems snap but the buds still feel sticky shall I just keep waiting or shall I add some air movement in their 

2 minutes ago, Bricky said:

stems snap but the buds still feel sticky

that's normal mate, buds will stay sticky because that's the resin, that won't dry out.

what i do when the stems are dry enough to snap is jar them and check them the next day, if the buds feel spongy again they go back for another day drying, rinse and repeat until you get the desired dryness

• Like 5

@ratdog shit that’s what I mean spongey haha should I leave them drying for abit longer then and then jar them 

Edited by Bricky

35 minutes ago, Bricky said:

should I leave them drying for abit longer then and then jar them

give it another day then see, i like mine on the edge of crispy

• Like 1

when my stems are snapping I like to put all the colas into a big paper bag/sack (depending on amount) and allow it to homogenise for a week before jarring and burping. It improves the final taste.

• Like 2

when my stems are snapping I used to like to put all the colas into a big paper bag/sack (depending on amount) and allow it to homogenise for a week before jarring and burping. It improves the final taste.

These days though, I just cob it all up, Quicker, better tasting , improves with age rather than deteriorates and the high is better (imo), Oh and it takes up far less storage space.