Vitalink - Any good?

Moonstone420

Hello all.

So I have been around the block with a range of different nute companies, but have never tried vitalink.

I run either coco or rockwool depending on how I feel, but I think my next run I will go back to Coco (70\30 coco Perlite), but information on them as a whole would be helpful.

I like that they are UK based, and have HW and soft water nutes which might help with my high background EC of 0.7.

Its weird they have never really come up on my radar, but they did after I started looking for a brand which made fulvic acid.

What do you think of them?

@Moonstone420

I use vitalink,  have done for years,  use thier HW stuff as I'm down south although as with any nutrient line, I top up my Mg (magnesium) levels with epsom salts to balance the calcium (Ca) to Mg ratio. I use thier Coco range, A & B, root stim, buddy for flower (weak pk) and finale for last week before flush, I use other brands for other things such as buddah trees pre flower and buddah trees silicic acid (silicon).

I have looked at growers ark as a lot of people on here use it but my local shop doesn't sell it and I can't be arsed for postal.

Had great results but like all grows, had poor ones too as its also your environment but to answer your question, I think vitalink is good, good price, good quality imo

:yinyang:

• Like 2

How have the  other nute brands performed in your 0.7ec water? Mine's 0.5-0.6.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sweettooth said:

@Moonstone420

I use vitalink,  have done for years,  use thier HW stuff as I'm down south although as with any nutrient line, I top up my Mg (magnesium) levels with epsom salts to balance the calcium (Ca) to Mg ratio. I use thier Coco range, A & B, root stim, buddy for flower (weak pk) and finale for last week before flush, I use other brands for other things such as buddah trees pre flower and buddah trees silicic acid (silicon).

I have looked at growers ark as a lot of people on here use it but my local shop doesn't sell it and I can't be arsed for postal.

Had great results but like all grows, had poor ones too as its also your environment but to answer your question, I think vitalink is good, good price, good quality imo

:yinyang:

@sweettooth Well that's a good recommendation! I was also wondering about that finale product, so might give that a go too. 

Oh so that's what their buddy is! I couldn't figure out what it was.

I may or may not use their whole line up, but I think I will 100% use the HW coco base nutes, Finale, PK, Silica, and Fulvic. 

It does seem like a good value Nutrient line too. 

1 hour ago, catweazle1 said:

How have the  other nute brands performed in your 0.7ec water? Mine's 0.5-0.6.

@catweazle1

To be honest not too bad. I do think there is room for improvement in my growing method, but I just like to change it up every now and then, and am generally quite happy with my grows. Thought I would try another UK based company. 

It is quite a High background EC though.

I would say house and Garden Coco nutes did the best job for me so far though. Love their Root stim too. 

• Like 1