Feed outdoor plans

Markmarcus

Has anyone ever used comfrey tea I'm using on my outdoor plants and have used on indoor 

Just wondering if another has

Edited by Markmarcus
Trying to photo

Yeah I use Comfrey Tea as does @Revive

This guide should help, you might need to read through the whole thing for specifics on using a phone as the main guide is for PCs and its a slightly different process. 

Essentially you just need to compress your photos below a certain file size, go to browse on the drop down menu, then gallery, scroll to the bottom, press "add images" then scroll up, select members gallery, create a gallery and it should all be self explanatory from there. 

• Like 1

@Markmarcus if you on android download an app in google play called( lit photo) use this to compress your pics first then as @MindSoup says follow the instructions in the link or what he explained and you should have no problems.. or you can screenshot your pics and that may reduce there size  to enable an upload..

Good luck :yep:

Re comfrey tea.. great stuff and has been my go to this season due to wildlife digging up the place.. this has substituted the FBB that i often use..make your own comfrey, ive never bought it  so ive no idea how good shop bought is.. good to combine with nettle tea for veg for added nitrogen and great on its own for later in flower :yep: