Triton Biscotto Lime just launched.

Seedstockers-Mark

2 hours ago, Shumroom said:

I'll be germinating some of these very soon :D

I think Biscotto is just another way of saying Cookies :)

When looking at the parentage(on seeds finder) of the Mint Oreoz it mentions Cookies and cream :)

So you may have had a Cookies strain before? 

Im looking forward to trying it out. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

Ahh gotcha! Yes ive had cookies strains before. I've grown Cookies Kush (barneys) Which was lovely oddly lol

Also done and some cookies autos from buds but i didnt do them justice.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

@ryanrizzle1337 Check out this years pot noodle comp (see my sig for link) this is the strain that we are all using.

Ive just done a few cuttings so will be growing them out properly (well my version of it)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So, has anyone flowered this strain yet?

And have before and after pictures. I am interested to see what the stretch is like. The product photo gives an idea. But any members flipped the lights?

• Like 1

I've got one ready to :headbang: in a 12.5l pot of coco/perlite 70:30.

Just got to clean the groom floor and move her into position,

then :chains: her with some netting,

more for support than a scrog.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/424236-triton-biscotto-lime-plus-mack-and-crack/

I think Mark might've grown this one out :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Shumroom

Yeah, the product photo plant is what I am after. ( no disrespect to the noodles out there ) Last, grow I removed all except the very top two tips on each upright before flowering.

Two strains one was a 10" cola rock-hard undercover tranny :censored: but without that issue, I could have left a few more tips on this strain as they never branched off when flowering.

The amnesia I had which got seeded was about 18" long at week 10, and the two tips branch off for their own little colas. These should have been removed but I had given up by week 3 as had hermi issues, and just let them run.  It ended up looking just like the product photo, except even at week 10 it was not finished. but I found a fully formed seed and conceded defeat. :(

I will be watching along to see how yours stretch out :yep:

• Like 1

On 20/01/2023 at 0:13 PM, AngryDuck said:

@Shumroom

Yeah, the product photo plant is what I am after. ( no disrespect to the noodles out there ) Last, grow I removed all except the very top two tips on each upright before flowering.

Two strains one was a 10" cola rock-hard undercover tranny :censored: but without that issue, I could have left a few more tips on this strain as they never branched off when flowering.

The amnesia I had which got seeded was about 18" long at week 10, and the two tips branch off for their own little colas. These should have been removed but I had given up by week 3 as had hermi issues, and just let them run.  It ended up looking just like the product photo, except even at week 10 it was not finished. but I found a fully formed seed and conceded defeat. :(

I will be watching along to see how yours stretch out :yep:

Theres some images of Triton Biscotto Lime in full flower over on my Instagram mate :yep:

Can't drop a link here but I can via PM if needed  :bong:

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

This has become a favourite local to me.

1 of the cuts off the PNC has been propagated again and is now a mother in my commercial mates stable.

Just ran my second lot, will try and get some flicks up, same mate practically broke my hand off when I said had more cuts for him lol