Growers ark question

Bobcharlieeeee

im pondering the idea of changing to non organic nutes for my next autoflower grow

im waiting for test results from growers ark and would probably use there hardwater Grow and Bloom nutes, as i know without a test i have very hard water

anybody here use these? if so

what soil do you use this with?

and does anyone use this with autos that can advise on a feeding schedule?  obviously you have to read the plants but im just trying to get an idea to get my head around things

I've almost finished my first tiny grow outside using Growers Ark. My water needed amending per the results of the water test. This time around I added some Epsom salts to my water and crossed my fingers lol 

Once I move inside I'll probably get them to make a custom feed that matches my water requirements. It's only a tenner extra per bottle of nutes and seems well worth it to me to save all the mucking around of sorting the water myself 

I used their Soil Grow and Bloom for hardwater and of course their root tonic. I've got some small but fairly chunky autos close to being chopped. Used Plant Magic Soil Supreme

• Like 2

@Gaijin

thanks, im fed up with watering so i am definitely going to go with autopots next time round, not even me being lazy, the access to my grow is really awkward and just makes watering a pain, 

so with this change i might aswel change nutes as im not getting on with biobizz and im sure my hardwater isnt helping

do you think biobizz light mix would be suitable? my local shop only sells biobizz soil at the moment 

are you using extra traces aswel?

what kind of feed levels have you been giving mate? 

iv also thought about going straight coco instead of soil 

If you're fed up watering, 

check out the hybrid system currently being used by @stu914 :yep:

Save on the decision of coco or compost lol

Atb 

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta link
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

next autoflower grow

That's the first thing you wanna fix:yep:

I'm in a very high hard water area using light mix and biobizz nute and currently on the smoothest run to date, (touch wood lol )

Don't give up yet mate, try again with some photo strains

Edited by Military Grade

@Military Grade i want to run autos so i can tun24/7 light, i dont want to be messing around with heaters etc. 

i think im done with biobizz mate i need a change, by the time the plants show a deficiency its too late with biobizz, grow takes too long to do anything and autos dont live long enough!

Edited by Bobcharlieeeee

You won't need heaters this time of year fella, where is your grow?

Mine is indoors so I don't need heaters anytime of the year

Edited by Military Grade