Cream of the Crop - June/July 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - June/July 2022  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

miraculously enough @zen-ken i was set up by sum1 after declining to let them grow plants at my house !

not long after the police rang me up and invited me for an interview for a non cannabis related incident (allegedly throwing a mushroom @ sum1 "total bullshit") (the guy again) 

whilst @ the police station being interviewed some neighbours (the guy again) had rang and reported a domestic disturbance at my address.

well it cant have been me then can it i was at the station ? it cant of been my daughter she was at my mums ? the property was empty.

the police responded and broke into my property looking for my disabled daughter who was at my mums at the time ?

however would have normally been at home (the guy again)

what's his interest in my daughter ? and why send the police whilst i wasn't there ?and why break in ? to frighten her to death so she would sing her head off (never happened)

i would then supposedly be mad at her and kick her out of my home i presume was the plan here.

"bullshit" why would i do that she's disabled and would be waivered for that reason end off fcuking story.

that's why ???

to find and blame approximatly 150 plants in all stages of growth on my child.

who i presume the neighbours who phoned thought she was in the property. whoever the neighbours were (the guy again most likely)

which obviously had been planted in my property either the night before whilst we were sleeping or whilst being at the police station ? most likely the night before 

i have denied the charge because i had no knowledge of the plants being there.

not to mention i had been involved in a road traffic accident and couldn't barely get off the sofa at the time and was hobbling around on crutches once i could.

my solicitor then helping the police get away with this break in says ill get you off with this charge if you plead insanity ??? ??? strange ?

so i refuse ! the judge then offers to throw the case out if i plead guilty.  if not the case would go to a trial.

so i explained to the judge that i wasn't guilty and obviously to put in a not guilty plea. he refused ? why ? cps ?

he then refuses and pursuades the judge to make it my bail condition that i see a psychiatrist before i go on holiday to espana ? what for ?

WHY WHATS HAPPENING in spain i dont drink ? i smoke cannabis for medicinal purposes ?

people in america with mental health problems cant have access to medical marijuana due to sufficient evidence done by americans that cannabis causes scitzophrenia .

which i do not fcuking have ! end of story !

where are we going with this ?

I DONT LIVE IN AMERICA OR SPAIN I LIVE IN BRITAIN >?< in england there is nobody selling cannabis legally ? seems strange  ? why now ?

anyway for the police to avoid a trial and get a guilty plea i presume (not a chance) 

i am not guilty and will not plead guilty to a crime i havn't commit end of story ?

whilst being under investigation for production of marijuana ??? ??? what for ? an excuse to scez the strip basically who's around and where and who will i buy my weed from ?

cctv, telephones, gps, passports, etc ? causing me trouble behind me when i leave ? obviously its all my fault ? again bullshit ?

(the guy again) will i take the seeds with me to spain and if so which ones will i take ? and can he get them at the airport using customs ? there legal so not likely ? (but the guy again)

but it says im a criminal on cctv using facial recognition because im under investigation ? so spanish police, cctv, csc, etc

incase i move there permanantly basically ? or seek asylum in a different country.

who do i know there ? and where will i be ? or where will they be ?

can our police be friends with there police and please help find me if i go awol basically ? erm no fcuk off !

no internet etc hence the website will i log in and if so where from ?

same with facebook, you tube, msn, etc same shit different day where from ? gps co ordinates, cookies etc

fcuk em im free end off.

so an excuse would be made from customs no doubt and be confiscated ?

we (my family) would be held up at the airport and miss my flight most likely.

or if i post them can he get them from the postman ? whos the postman/courier ?

can he get his hands on them or some of them ? (the guy again)

if the seeds arrive in spain who will grow them ? will i grow them ? no im a british citizen im not allowed ? will someone else grow them ? who ? where ? how ? when ? 

and will it make the polices picture look bigger ? (the guy again) thats the aim ?

cannabis and its seeds are legal in espana end of story !

excluding smuggling of course ! (50g per person for personal use and 2 plants per person for personal use etc)

seeds, stalk, and fibre (flower)

and the @fac is a legitimate framework for medicinal and recreational personal cannabis use in espana.

every csc in spain can grow and pollinate what the fcuk they like also as can any member on here. end of story.

(the guy he stole them both in the first place 97 - 98 and 99 - 2000 so fcuk him)

eh wtf i thought i was paying the solicitor to defend me not dig me a deeper whole ?

so obviously ive sacked the man

he doesn't know that yet but he will do nearer the next court date. 

what evidence have they got ???? ???

good question Y/N im not really sure and i wont know until cps disclose it all during the trial ?

seems like a good deal ? plead insanity and never get charged for cannabis again (why dont ya fcuk ya self instead)

id not grown any cannabis to begin with

i never have !

i already said that in my signature some years bk why don't they listen then ??? .?

the more i type the more incriminating it becomes (the guy again)

that's the whole point of it to get me arguing lose my position at the said online csc ? 

so i hit the like button instead and don't say much as i don't want my bad luck rubbing off on you guys !

however i can see there visiting some of you guys @ your places too and fcuking your plants up like they are mine (the guy again) !

this site has been watched by mi5, mi6, scotland yards flying squad, serious organised crime and always has been since 2000 !

incase there is any i presume ? organised crime that is !

which i havnt seen any since i joined in 2006 ??????

however most people stick to the rules HENCE THE DISCLAIMER on the seed packs (the guy again fcuk him)

internet protocol addresses. phone serial numbers, imei numbers, computer serial numbers, intercepting laptops, phones, televisions, etc. cookies etc (same guy again) 

basically are we or am i growing more than 9 plants ? will we or will i be ejected from this said online csc if it is said ive been growing more than 9 plants ? i dunno maybe ?????

like the @fac in espana andre 0 guzman ? which club ? all of them ? (same thing again)

i have some seeds and there's a man who will stop at nothing to aquire these seeds. (the guy again)

what you will notice is when you are sent these seeds which are 100% legal / you will attract certain company (thats the guy)  

will i be ejected from the csc ?

ERM no i would think not  !

as i said its a fcuking nightmare ! but what can i do ! throw in the towell ?

i cant do that ! im still alive !

fight or flight ?

i dont even need to ask myself that question ?

flight ?

:bong:

• Like 1

Mate, I think you need to get some help and talk to someone.

Cheers for putting my pic in this months selection. Shame I can’t match the other quality!!

thst GhettoBlaster looks lush 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, 4kali said:

what's that mean mate?

don't think I'm the brightest sometimes

but does it mean the pictures that get put foward for you are not as good as your other pictures?

Sort of, i meant i wasn't expecting any of my pics to be up, so think i could do a marginally better job in the future! Only maybe.. :jester:

They all look good smokes, I put a paw on @monkeypig ,looks like ruined plans.  

• Like 3

Wow, just realised that one of my potato shots has been nominated. I can't really blame people for not voting for it, but I'm chuffed to have been nominated. My first:blushing:

I think I may have to get myself a decent camera ad learn to take some better pictures.

Well done to all nominated:yep:

• Like 6

@budderz

I'm sorry your going through so much mate,and I'm sorry I messaged you asking about genetics of some beans I had...I had no idea what you were struggling with.

Hope you clear your name mate and can get some time out.

Respectfully

Stu

• Like 5

All beautiful pics, as usual. I voted for @m2jlv II because the lighting reminded me of a renaissance painting. 

• Like 3

Went for @Dan t. Nice well taken pic of attractive weed and subbies to boot. Chopped a couple of those a few days since :) this minute smoked a couple of almost dry popcorn buds. Wow wee it’s heavy! 

• Like 5

Wow. I was buzzing just getting the nomination in to the comp.  Thanks for  these votes and comments everyone.  

I've been watching these votes so much that I swear its been every fucking hour lol.   Its been neck n neck since I 1st knew I was in the comp. Ive been on the edge of my seat since lol.    

Again thanks all.

Still 2 weeks to go. 

Atb everyone 

Edited by Dan t
  • Like 11