Cream of the Crop - June/July 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - June/July 2022  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mate, I think you need to get some help and talk to someone.

Cheers for putting my pic in this months selection. Shame I can’t match the other quality!!

thst GhettoBlaster looks lush 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, 4kali said:

what's that mean mate?

don't think I'm the brightest sometimes

but does it mean the pictures that get put foward for you are not as good as your other pictures?

Sort of, i meant i wasn't expecting any of my pics to be up, so think i could do a marginally better job in the future! Only maybe.. :jester:

They all look good smokes, I put a paw on @monkeypig ,looks like ruined plans.  

• Like 3

Wow, just realised that one of my potato shots has been nominated. I can't really blame people for not voting for it, but I'm chuffed to have been nominated. My first:blushing:

I think I may have to get myself a decent camera ad learn to take some better pictures.

Well done to all nominated:yep:

• Like 6

@budderz

I'm sorry your going through so much mate,and I'm sorry I messaged you asking about genetics of some beans I had...I had no idea what you were struggling with.

Hope you clear your name mate and can get some time out.

Respectfully

Stu

• Like 5

All beautiful pics, as usual. I voted for @m2jlv II because the lighting reminded me of a renaissance painting. 

• Like 3

Wow. I was buzzing just getting the nomination in to the comp.  Thanks for  these votes and comments everyone.  

I've been watching these votes so much that I swear its been every fucking hour lol.   Its been neck n neck since I 1st knew I was in the comp. Ive been on the edge of my seat since lol.    

Again thanks all.

Still 2 weeks to go. 

Atb everyone 

Edited by Dan t
  • Like 10

20 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

Very tough month to choose! Eventually going for dan t, lovely looking nugs mate 

Cheers mate.  It's banging smoke too. 

• Like 3